No announcement yet.

Help me gain 14pounds/1 stone please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me gain 14pounds/1 stone please

Ive never been more fitter/leaner in my entire life but i feel that at 154 Ilbs/11 stone i am too light. Im 6'1 and want to be around 170Ilbs/12.1 stone.

I have lost almost 56Ilbs/4 stone over the past 12 months so i have no problems with the discipline in terms of diet and workout regime.

I have 1/2 maximum nights a week when i do Krav Maga, i will treat that as cardio.

Thanks for any suggestions/help/advice at all.

Gotta build muscle brah

Unless you wanna gain a bunch of fat, you gotta build muscle, which takes a long time and some dedication, which you probably will have no problem with. There are plenty of sites telling you how to do that so i won't really go into detail. Also, try scooby1961 on youtube, he's really helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Persistence View Post
      Unless you wanna gain a bunch of fat, you gotta build muscle, which takes a long time and some dedication, which you probably will have no problem with. There are plenty of sites telling you how to do that so i won't really go into detail. Also, try scooby1961 on youtube, he's really helpful.
      You bulk up, then trim down. It's almost impossible to do what the TC wants, without putting on any fat in the process.

If you want to bulk back up, you're going to need to do a few things. Primarily you need to eat more, and you need to lift heavy. The Krav Maga you're doing as cardio will help keep excess fat at bay. However cardio is also going to be counter productive for gaining mass quickly, because it burns a lot of calories. So you're going to have to balance your goals vs your routines and time. Not to mention the amount of food it will cost.

For weights, work large muscle groups. That will help produce the most testosterone, and give you some size back. Chest, back, legs. Get a solid routine going for those and stick to it. Eat at least 1g of protein per lbs of body weight, and consume more calories in a day then you are burning.

Comment

For gaining weight it is important eat high calories food. Protein shake is also very effective in weight gain. Eat fish,egg,cheese,potatoes and drink banana shake for weight gain.

Comment

Working...
        X