Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford's sister goes in on the fans who are complaining about his fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford's sister goes in on the fans who are complaining about his fight

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-17-2019, 09:29 PM.

I agree with her

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
      I agree with her
      Did you buy Crawford-Khan?

Comment

Crawford should have known before he resigned that contract with top rank how piss poor and how shallow the pool of opponents was over there for him.

Look at the level of comp manny was fighting over there and was looking like a cherry picker to now. the world has opened up for manny again once he signed with pbc.

Crawford shot himself in the foot with that resigning. Whether it was intentional or not.

Comment

There are no welterweights for Crawford to fight on ESPN.

He should fight a true welterweight on a different platform, not be slave to a company and network that can't provide him with good opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
            Crawford should have known before he resigned that contract with top rank how piss poor and how shallow the pool of opponents was over there for him.

Look at the level of comp manny was fighting over there and was looking like a cherry picker to now. the world has opened up for manny again once he signed with pbc.

Crawford shot himself in the foot with that resigning. Whether it was intentional or not.
            Let me let you in on a little secret

*Crawford isn't the brightest & his manager/trainer used him for his personal benefit*

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
              There are no welterweights for Crawford to fight on ESPN.

He should fight a true welterweight on a different platform, not be slave to a company and network that can't provide him with good opposition.
              Let me let you in on a little secret

*Crawford isn't the brightest & his manager/trainer used him for his personal benefit*

Comment

Is she going to punch someone in the back of the head over their comments?

Comment

You know your an eternal cherry picker when your sister needs to get on twitter to attack fans into not saying the truth. I been on this site for several yrs predicting that Crawford would be in his mid 30s before he fights anyone of note esp. at ww,& here he is at 32 yrs old fighting yet another fighter who scraped a contentious decision vs a C- level his last fight. Its even more pitiful when wbo beltholders try to say "he earned his mandatory spot & is a skillful opponent"(as if the wbo isn't known for making undeserving no hopers #1 contenders for all their stars to cherrypick in exchange for bribes)
                  Last edited by kushking; 10-17-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Someone post a pic of her. Can't see how hot she is in that small thumbnail.

Comment

Working...
                    X