No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Fires Back at Mayweather Over Gun Comment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero Fires Back at Mayweather Over Gun Comment

In an earlier story on BoxingScene.com, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) explained his reasons for believing that Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) is a hypocrite. Mayweather does not believe Guerrero is following the religious image that he portrays on the cameras. Guerrero found himself in a bit of trouble a few weeks ago, when he was arrested for possession of a firearm at a New York City airport.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why doesn't Guerrero just call Mayweather a wifebeater and get the battle of the words over with? He'd win. End of story. "You feel bad for my wife? I feel bad for yours."

Comment

Guerrero's right, we're all hypocrites. Guerrero just takes it to a whole other level, he's faker than a pair of Kardashian tits.

Comment

Guerrero please, forget guns

Ask Floyd about the babes in the strip club. Ask about the big butt babes doing the earthquake, forget guns.

Comment

why are you spaming NSB some one needs to merge these threads

Comment

What do you you do when you hear a joke? You laugh!

Floyd is a joke.... so we must laugh at him!

Comment

seriously though is laughing Guerrero's only reply should probably do a Danny and let his daddy do that talking

Comment

guerrero should release a diss song about floyd right before the fight! lol!! anything to hype this up i guess

Comment

Guerrero seems like a bit of a weirdo with all that evangelists Christian stuff

If you scratch the surface this guy probably has some very scary views

Comment

Jesus Christ this guy Guerrero is annoying Idk if its the Showtime All Access or him in general he's just an extra whack dude

Comment

Working...
                    X