No announcement yet.

Roach is a **** coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach is a **** coach

All his fighters will end up with Parkinson disease and that's why they dope.The guys have no defence and they absorb so much punishment.Their only way of defence is to move backwards and once you chase them they dont have a plan B.They are all open to the uppercut because they only know how to defend against the jab.

As for Amir Khan he is very limited,and is going nowhere.

I genuinely wish bad things on Roach.

Not because he is sick...but because he is disrespectful to other fighters.

Comment

So you prefer to watch a fight where no one gets hit?

Maybe you're better suited to watching ping pong you ******.

End of the day, people like a good and exciting fight.

I'd rather wtch Khan get hit than watch some ***** on U stream with 2 sexy chinese ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

well that is not hypocritical of you at all, fa.ggot

Comment

Maybe they'd be more respected if they beat on woman, security guards and threaten toddlers.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBlayze View Post
            well that is not hypocritical of you at all, fa.ggot
            Oh my god!! You called me a name!!

Comment

Roach ain't really a good cornerman. He might be good in training camps and **** but I wouldn't want him in my corner.

Comment

Khan's defence was doing ok (except for on the uppercuts) until the 10th. I don't think it was part of Roach's plan to allow Maidana to do that

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                  Roach ain't really a good cornerman. He might be good in training camps and **** but I wouldn't want him in my corner.
                  Manny barely understands English how the hell can he understand Roach? With all do respect Roach Is slightly ******ed. I think its down syndrome with a touch of Parkinsons.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

pathetic. i really feel sad for you. you invest too much emotions and wish bad for others.

how about the mayweathers, they are as disrespectful as roach?

Comment

Working...
                    X