No announcement yet.

Sport betting especiallyboxing is ****ing easy money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport betting especiallyboxing is ****ing easy money

i made 100 quid for the groves fight, over 200 quid for betting on froch(should be more due to the kessler robbery), and will wait on the day of the fight with the brits pouring money on haye.

50 quid on a wlad ko(tko) and youll get easy spending money.

Sports betting i always make a profit as the general public dictate the odds.

I've had a few winners on boxing as of late. Boxing can be quite predictable at times. I'm in on a Klitschko late stoppage/Sturm UD/Brook UD/Alvarez over 7.5 rounds. Nice little earner I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
      I've had a few winners on boxing as of late. Boxing can be quite predictable at times. I'm in on a Klitschko late stoppage/Sturm UD/Brook UD/Alvarez over 7.5 rounds. Nice little earner I think.

good call mate, fact that degale and haye are both good trash talkers gets money thrown at them as the brits are thick as pig****(im a brit btw)

But let them, it will only better my odds.

Comment

Wladamir is a warrior but the Brit is extremely confident. I'd put my money on Haye because the big Klit looks to be agititated by him and the odds favor Haye. i just dont want to see a onesided beatdown

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          good call mate, fact that degale and haye are both good trash talkers gets money thrown at them as the brits are thick as pig****(im a brit btw)

a always make money on boxing but have a gambling prob a blew thousands over the years on other sports am in debt now due to it

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
            a always make money on boxing but have a gambling prob a blew thousands over the years on other sports am in debt now due to it
            Sorry mate, I just fine it quite ironic your fav fighters include Holyfield and Roy Jones when you have money problems.

Hope you get everything sorted though.

Comment

i made 100 quid for the groves fight, over 200 quid for betting on froch(should be more due to the kessler robbery), and will wait on the day of the fight with the brits pouring money on haye.

50 quid on a wlad ko(tko) and youll get easy spending money.

Sports betting i always make a profit as the general public dictate the odds.
              Just had to reply to this. I don't know you, but I hate to see someone get cleaned out because they thought they had the system "figured out." I've been a recreational gambler for years. I've read all kinds of books and have plenty of experience. I'm pretty good, but I do it solely for fun. Good thing, too. There's a reason why those huge, expensive hotels in Las Vegas continue to operate. It's because gambling is an extremely lucrative business where the house has a decisive advantage over its clients.

Sports betting is notoriously stacked in favor of the bookie/house. Sure you might get lucky for a while, but the odds always exert themselves in the long run. No doubt, there are some geniuses making money off sports wagering, but there are very few of them walking around. And even those guys spend every waking hour dedicated to their craft. They don't dabble...it's a profession.

Just a few words of caution from a knowledgeable stranger who cares just a bit. Play small and be humble. Gambling is entertainment (or should be) for 99.9% of the people who do it. If you think gambling on sports is easy you're already overconfident and setting yourself up for financial ruin. Bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
                Case in point....

I really hate to hear that, man. Hope you get yourself together soon.

Comment

Read this a few weeks ago, some guy turned £8.5k into 135k by betting only on favourites-

"A plucky gambler has taken on the bookies and won by amassing a fortune backing a string of red-hot favourites.
                  The anonymous 33-year-old has put together a 23-bet unbroken run that bookies believe is a world record, turning an initial stake of £8,500 into £135,528 over less than two months despite restricting himself to bets that carry only tiny risks.

By focusing only on hot favourites - such as top tennis stars in the first rounds of tournaments, or boxers who go into bouts which are clearly mismatches - he has patiently built up his kitty into a fortune.

Bookies William Hill told The Sun that the punter they've dubbed "Dead Cert Man" is enjoying, "the most spectacular winning run in recent memory."

Most of his bets have been straightforward: he landed nearly £1,500 on a first round treble of Novak Djokovic (at 1/14 on), Rafael Nadal (1/20) and Roger Federer (1/33) all to win their first-round matches at the Miami Masters in March, and scooped £6,000 by backing boxer Nathan Cleverly (pictured right) at odds of 1/16 on to beat a no-hoper who was a late replacement for original opponent Juergen Braehmer."

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Case in point....

I really hate to hear that, man. Hope you get yourself together soon.
                    as arnie says ILL BE BACK,its a warning to anyone who considers the the game dont get hooked into betting everyday like me

Comment

Working...
                    X