No announcement yet.

Taekwondo/MMA Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taekwondo/MMA Class

hey guys I've started taking Taekwondo and MMA class about a month ago and my first class my instrutor seemed impressed by my athletic ability and to catch on fast learning the kicks. We've done a grueling workout the first half hour of class, then worked on our kicks, then did point sparring then did standup and grappling with some JJ. I got partnered up with a blue belt and beat him point sparring and made him tap afterwards(and this was my first day) I go 3 nites a week and hoping to enter in tournaments soon.

Does anybody else go to a MMA or any gym that involves Mixed Martial Arts??
    If so can u post what gym and where and how long u have been attending

Originally posted by ChampSince84 View Post
    hey guys I've started taking Taekwondo and MMA class about a month ago and my first class my instrutor seemed impressed by my athletic ability and to catch on fast learning the kicks. We've done a grueling workout the first half hour of class, then worked on our kicks, then did point sparring then did standup and grappling with some JJ. I got partnered up with a blue belt and beat him point sparring and made him tap afterwards(and this was my first day) I go 3 nites a week and hoping to enter in tournaments soon.

Does anybody else go to a MMA or any gym that involves Mixed Martial Arts??
    If so can u post what gym and where and how long u have been attending
    I did some boxing training at Tri-Star(3mins from my house) a couple years ago. It was mostly to get into shape. Training was amazing but its expensive as hell. Gotta have good money or really be passionate about it to stick to it.

anyways, good luck with your mma training.

Comment

Working...
    X