Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Vows Statement-Making Return, Unifications, Busy Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman Vows Statement-Making Return, Unifications, Busy Year

Fresh of his 30th birthday on November 23, exuberant WBA champion Keith Thurman's primed for his third straight and fourth overall appearance at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, on January 26, "One Time's" eighth defense against rugged third-time title challenger Josesito Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman who?

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
      Thurman who?
      Lol. Since he's been gone (or as he would say "since Keith Thurman as been gone") there has been a bit of a shift in the WW division and more than a couple of guys capable of beating him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has 2 tune up fights instead of just Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
        Lol. Since he's been gone (or as he would say "since Keith Thurman as been gone") there has been a bit of a shift in the WW division and more than a couple of guys capable of beating him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has 2 tune up fights instead of just Lopez.
        Definitely has been a shift in power.

Comment

I can't wait for the PBC round robin to continue. After Lopez, we'll get Porter again, then Danny Garcia again, possibly throw in Berto. By then, Spence will have moved up and the process can be repeated. On PBC PPV.

Comment

Thurman is on a strict believe it when we see it basis. If you can't stay healthy in the prime years of your 20's I don't see how you will when you're over 30..

Comment

These tune up fights gotta stop. Throw em straight to the wolves

Comment

Thurman is an excellent fighter, although notice how he mentions Porter, not Crawford or Spence. I'm not saying he can't beat them possibly, but he knows Porter is easier to beat, and already fought him.

Comment

A busy year for Thurman would be two fights and don't be surprised if both are "tune-up's".

Comment

Lopez will be a tune up gone wrong, I am telling you all. Under Garcia, Lopez is the fighter he shouldve been years ago. #RiversideRocky

Comment

Working...
                    X