No announcement yet.

Prospect Watch: Marlon Sandro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospect Watch: Marlon Sandro

I'm not sure if Marlon Sandro still qualifies as a prospect, but whatever.

The dude, at 17-1, is a certified beast and is on a bit of a tear in the Featherweight division...

Anyways, here are some of his fights...

Comment

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Yuji...007636&tid=100
      Last edited by ƒallenloki; 06-22-2010, 01:44 AM. Reason: I guess I can't embed everything

Comment

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Marl...003970&tid=100

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          I'm not sure if Marlon Sandro still qualifies as a prospect, but whatever.

The dude, at 17-1, is a certified beast and is on a bit of a tear in the Featherweight division...

Anyways, here are some of his fights...

This was a good one, I love upercut KOs.

Comment

still waiting for the sengoku 13 vids... couldn't find anything yet and sandro's KO over kanehara might be really impressive

Comment

Sandro is a beast, he trains with Aldo at Nova Uniao and those are the two best featherweights on the planet in MMA. Up until a couple of years ago, he used to have a reputation as a relatively boring fighter.

He's certainly shed that reputation and developed into one of the most devastating finishers in the sport. His only "loss" was an atrocious judges decision where the Japanese fighter, Omigawa, was given an absolute gift.

His last three opponents have been carried out on stretchers...

Comment

Originally posted by TPhenom01 View Post
                Sandro is a beast, he trains with Aldo at Nova Uniao and those are the two best featherweights on the planet in MMA. Up until a couple of years ago, he used to have a reputation as a relatively boring fighter.

He's certainly shed that reputation and developed into one of the most devastating finishers in the sport. His only "loss" was an atrocious judges decision where the Japanese fighter, Omigawa, was given an absolute gift.

His last three opponents have been carried out on stretchers...
                Yeah dude, the Omigawa decision was TRASH.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOne View Post
                  still waiting for the sengoku 13 vids... couldn't find anything yet and sandro's KO over kanehara might be really impressive
                  I've heard that it was quite devastating.

Video seems to be hard to come by... I'm on the look out though

Comment

Finally got a hold of the Marlon Sandro-Masanori Kanehara fight... OUCH

Comment

Working...
                    X