Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of Adrien Broners diet he posted on Twitter days before the weigh in! #Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Adrien Broners diet he posted on Twitter days before the weigh in! #Fail

This is what Broner has been eating before his fight (that is now off) with Escobedo......this is a major FAIL!

Comment

looks like the Raymond Felton diet

Comment

Throwing up? Some of that **** look good, hell wrong with u

Anyway, Floyd took and still takes his career very serious unlike Broner. He got a lot of maturing to do

Comment

Adrien Broner is now the 2012 recipient for the "They should've never gave you ni**as money!" Award

Comment

he never intended on making weight. he thought he could do whatever he wanted like floyd but he's not floyd. he's the can man.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              Throwing up? Some of that **** look good, hell wrong with u

Anyway, Floyd took and still takes his career very serious unlike Broner. He got a lot of maturing to do
              no, all that stuff is good. but what makes me sick is that he was eating all this and didnt make weight.

man i blow trees like the wind so all that is munchie snacks to me

Comment

Reprehensible he deservesal the ridicule, hate, andslime thrown at him for his own dumbass actions.

Comment

This kiid is a straight up dick rider. He saw Floyd eating junk food and drinking soda and he tried to emulate him.

Comment

I really cant be all mad at Broner, everyone has already crowned him as the next Mayweather. HBO is jocking him, Golden Boy caves into whatever he wants (Haymon). Im sure that when Broner saw all the negative reaction to him coming over weight yesterday, he said watch this... Im gonna eat like a BOSS, GBP/HBO will work it out with Escobedo tomorrow.. if not, no sweat Haymon will take care of me...

and you know what, they will still cater to him, line him up with a has been at 135 on HBO afterdark along with a new episode of ring life...

HBO/Sho have it all wrong, most of these promotors need to cater to them since theyhave the big budgets and when things like this happen they need to fine/suspend the fighters off thier network... Instead these two will go head to head and just shrugg thier shoulders in fear that GBP or TR somewhere else..

Comment

Working...
                    X