these are just suggestions...

hopkins-pascal 2?

morales-barrera 1?

pacquiao-barrera 1?

jones-ruiz?

That's a good question.

Tarver-Jones? Douglas- Tyson?

Comment

Hopkins-Trinidad. People don't realize how badly written off Hopkins was for this fight. The guy was 35 years old and being called old and past it, while Trinidad was like 29 and undefeated, knocking almost every one out they put in front of him.

Comment

Why is Hopkins-Pascal II on there??? Unless I misunderstood what exactly you're asking. I'd probably say Hopkins-Trinidad is up there.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          That's a good question.

Tarver-Jones? Douglas- Tyson?
          oh forgot about douglas-tyson... crazy win... put tyson back to earth...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            these are just suggestions...

hopkins-pascal 2?

morales-barrera 1?

pacquiao-barrera 1?

jones-ruiz?
            Mayweather-Mosley > Hopkins-Pascal.....who the fu*k is Pascal?

Mayweather beat Mosley when he was the #1 WW and #3 P4P fighter in the world. Remember when everyone said Mayweather would never fight Mosley? IMO that win is much better than Hopkins win over Pascal...

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              Why is Hopkins-Pascal II on there??? Unless I misunderstood what exactly you're asking. I'd probably say Hopkins-Trinidad is up there.
              championship clinching win by one of the oldest active athletes in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                Hopkins-Trinidad. People don't realize how badly written off Hopkins was for this fight. The guy was 35 years old and being called old and past it, while Trinidad was like 29 and undefeated, knocking almost every one out they put in front of him.
                Slipped my mind. Another good one. A lot of people look back in hindsight and swear to god they knew Hopkins was going to win. Pisses me off to be honest, I thought Hopkins was gonna get raped in close.

Comment

I wouldn't put Jones in that list, his era was the 90s. Hence him winning the FOTD in the 90s, and he definitely had some of the best wins in the 90s, Hopkins, Toney, McCallum. I would rate his win over Gonzalez and Tarver in the 2000s better than Ruiz, but the accomplishment of winning the WBA title is the biggest accomplishment of his era.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    Mayweather-Mosley > Hopkins-Pascal.....who the fu*k is Pascal?

Mayweather beat Mosley when he was the #1 WW and #3 P4P fighter in the world. Remember when everyone said Mayweather would never fight Mosley? IMO that win is much better than Hopkins win over Pascal...
                    I disagree bro. Sure it night have been worth more, but Hopkins won over 40. It was a great win for Hopkins and I think it was a great win for the era.

Comment

Working...
                    X