No announcement yet.

This was BRUTAL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was BRUTAL!

Mickey Wards brother Dicky... Clark looked like a fish out of water gasping,

lmao at the ref still counting.

Comment

Wow that's sad. what the heck was the ref thinking?

Comment

Damn... I know its boxing, but come on Ecklund. It looked like the ref came in as soon as he could, Ecklund just took in into overdrive right before the ref could get there in time.

Edit: Ref could have got there a little faster, but Ecklund certainly did put it on over-drive. I don't blame him for doing it, I'm just sayin

Comment

Christian Bale was impressive.

Seriously though, what does a referee have to see in order for it to count as a defenseless fighter? Does he not have arms? Is he dead? Handcuffed?

Jesus. Brutal beating. Hopefully, he is OKay today.

Comment

omfg... wtf was wrong with that ref

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              lmao at the ref still counting.
              The ref wasn't counting, if you watch closely he was taking his mouth peice out...

Comment

This is one of the terrible examples of refereeing. In Pwill-Martinez fight Paul dropped like he was lifeless, lying there with eyes wide open without any signs of life and referee stood there counting to ten. First rule for the referee must be "check the condition of fighter". Kenny Bayless is indeed great referee, when Hatton was kayoed he checked his condition and stopped immediately. If you look late rounds of Katsidis-Marquez fight, you can see that Bayless is closely looking at Katsidis and not paying attention to other things.

Comment

I think the shot that got him out was a head butt, he was going to the body and pow when he raised his head, he caught the dude right on the chin. He could've stopped punching but chose not to. I hope someone does that **** to him

Comment

And I thought Pernell-Hurtado was bad

Comment

Working...
                    X