No announcement yet.

Floydjoy and Zelenoff,confirm your presence here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floydjoy and Zelenoff,confirm your presence here

Ok guys, so you're supposed to fight tomorrow at Zelenoff gym's, the Wild Card gym if my memory is good at 4 P.M . Confirm your presence here.

Charlie,you always have your cam on you, so just record yourself waiting for Floydjoy,so if he is not coming, we'll have an evidence.

Floydjoy, bring a cam too and film it when you go to Wild Card gym at 4 P.M, if Zelenoff choke, we'll have an evidence.

Don't forget to film the gym + yourself. If no one choke, have a good fight guys.

Zelenoff will either call the phone the police or have his trainer by his side to protect him.

This is all pointless anyway in my opinion. Let's just calm down.

Comment

"Yo dawg i'm busy 2morrow, homie..I isn't gon be up in da gym 2morrow...I'm kickin it wit my gurl..I luv my *****."

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
        "Yo dawg i'm busy 2morrow, homie..I isn't gon be up in da gym 2morrow...I'm kickin it wit my gurl..I luv my *****."

zelenoff has an extremely long head....but that bigger brain does not equal more intelligence

Comment

No one had confirm his presence yet, guys, if any of you go to the gym tomorrow and record it, you'l make the other guy a *****. If both of you choke, both are you will be *****, and don't come tomorrow telling,I went there and he wasn't there, show some evidence, like a video. Ya feel me?

Comment

Zelenoff will NEVER show, don't even bother, he's set up these meetings before only to ***** out

1) he called the cops on Acuma when they went to see him
            2) he purposely showed up at the wrong place against a guy on youtube fafafouey
            3) Goodson had charlie's gym call the cops on Bazooka and his son when they went to see him
            4) he didn't show up against a guy named just2chubby and later made the excuse that he didn't think chubby would show up so he didn't bother going

he's a fraud, getting KOed by Mario Lopez at the Wild Card has permanently put him off sparring anyone forever

Comment

Yo Charlie jsut confirm it if you're not a coward and tape the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFTHAP4P View Post
                Zelenoff will NEVER show, don't even bother, he's set up these meetings before only to ***** out

1) he called the cops on Acuma when they went to see him
                2) he purposely showed up at the wrong place against a guy on youtube fafafouey
                3) Goodson had charlie's gym call the cops on Bazooka and his son when they went to see him
                4) he didn't show up against a guy named just2chubby and later made the excuse that he didn't think chubby would show up so he didn't bother going

he's a fraud, getting KOed by Mario Lopez at the Wild Card has permanently put him off sparring anyone forever
                Yeah, I remember the whole acuma thing, that guy would of seriously beat charlie up bad, it was suppose to be a street fight. Charlie is a body boxer ok, he specializes in punching to the body or mitts and the occasional bag.

Lets hope these 2 dont meet and record it, it'll be the biggest sissy fight in history, and if charlie gets hurt he aint gonna go fight. Who knows though, he might need a reality check to know he aint going nowhere in this boxing fantasy of his.

I also see the fight has been postponed a whole month almost...stupid, like it matters, chunkynight goodson just wants more build up for ppl to pay to see charlie get his ass kicked, and trust me it will happen unless who hes fighting is paid to lay down. Cant get any worse than losing to kid thunder of all ppl.

Comment

sepspeed yes I confirm 100% i will be at tigers gym tommorow at 4, tigers gym my gym not wild card i dont go to wild card anymore we agreed at tigers, 4 pm full contact sparring

-i confirm and give my mans word I will be there and everything will be recorded wether that punk shows up or not

Comment

notice how floyd joy dissapeared for the day, knowing hes gonna face an angry zelenoff tommorow in sparring..... Ill be there 100% and it will be recorded.....

Comment

Working...
                    X