No announcement yet.

Which is Canelo's 'signature' win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is Canelo's 'signature' win?

Most great boxers have signature wins (some have more than one).

I'm trying to figure out which is Canelo's signature win to date?

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/348759

I think the Cotto fight. But he is fighting Sergey now as well so that could be another one.

The 2nd GGG fight not so much I think

Comment

GGG, but he didn't even beat him clearly

Comment

Kovalev

Comment

... Canelo doesn't need a 'signature' win...

Comment

GGG 2. Fans hated the fact that they thought Canelo was going to fight like in the first fight and that GGG was going to capitalize on doing better than the first.

The forum was impressed by Canelo’s fight. They couldn't believe Canelo played GGG’s game. Many people don’t want to accept the way GGG reacted to body blows in the first fight. Only natural what Canelo knew to do.

But Canelo haters will say that Trella or Moretti were the ones with the gloves and created the compubox themselves by telepathically telling Canelo what to do!

Comment

Let’s talk about this after 5 years or after his career is over.. currently he had good wins.. but nothing “signature” level yet..
              Like when you say pac’s KO of prime barrera level signature
              Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                GGG 2. Fans hated the fact that they thought Canelo was going to fight like in the first fight and that GGG was going to capitalize on doing better than the first.

The forum was impressed by Canelo’s fight. They couldn't believe Canelo played GGG’s game. Many people don’t want to accept the way GGG reacted to body blows in the first fight. Only natural what Canelo knew to do.

But Canelo haters will say that Trella or Moretti were the ones with the gloves and created the compubox themselves by telepathically telling Canelo what to do!
                I doubt there truly exists a thing as Canelo hater as all the haters believe Canelo is a great talent. We just dont sit and deep throat him every chance we get now do we?

Every one believes Canelo did better in the 2nd fight but just because you do better doesnt mean you won. Apparently you disagree.

Funny how you omit GGG/Canelo 1 because you know damn well it wasnt close and GGG was robbed. This forum you speak so highly of voted 75% in favor of GGG and what 10%for Canelo?

Take the 2nd fight and its something like 55%GGG and 35% Canelo.

Impressed but didnt think he won. The media also didnt think he won either time and it wasnt close.

Plus how could his signature win be over GGG? According to Canelo fans and race loyalist alike hes a bum and overhyped. He beat no one. Hes not a real champion. Hes a ducker. He only fights Steve rolls and Vanes level fighters lmfao.

Hypocrites much eh?

Comment

Canelos signature win are "Gift wins".

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                    I doubt there truly exists a thing as Canelo hater as all the haters believe Canelo is a great talent. We just dont sit and deep throat him every chance we get now do we?

Every one believes Canelo did better in the 2nd fight but just because you do better doesnt mean you won. Apparently you disagree.
                    Stopped reading here. It is without doubt Canelo won the second fight. If you guys think GGG won the first without Moretti’a approval then how is your opinion better for the same logic in the second fight without Moretti’s approval? Ward and countless industry fighters and professionals including Tyson had Canelo winning.

Whom I to believe? Boxing writers whom fanboyed GGG and fans like you loving their word or the actual boxers whom didn’t have a dog in those fights?

I don’t expect you to acknowledge these points as it’s been said more than a 1000 times.

Comment

Working...
                    X