Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ggg was up 3-0 after 2nd rd. Sergey did not the next 9 rds lmao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ggg was up 3-0 after 2nd rd. Sergey did not the next 9 rds lmao.

Ggg wins the first rd 1 and 2 nd rd as well clearly. Going into the 3rd rd he's up 3-0 with the extra point. You're telling me didn't win at least 4 rds from rd 3-12?

Holy **** you have to be the biggest ggg hater to not give him at least 4 rds in some swing rds and rds where he clearly won. Ggg clearly won rd 8. Clearly won rd 10 & 12. He only needed 4 more rds to win the fight which he did. Sergey did not win the next 9r rds.

Up 3-0 after 2? Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
      Up 3-0 after 2? Jesus.
      Up 3 points I'm sure he meant.....

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Ggg wins the first rd 1 and 2 nd rd as well clearly. Going into the 3rd rd he's up 3-0 with the extra point. You're telling me didn't win at least 4 rds from rd 3-12?

Holy **** you have to be the biggest ggg hater to not give him at least 4 rds in some swing rds and rds where he clearly won. Ggg clearly won rd 8. Clearly won rd 10 & 12. He only needed 4 more rds to win the fight which he did. Sergey did not win the next 9r rds.
        Pretend ggg is charlo them you’d see how he lost the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post

Why would he need to win the next 9 rounds?...I'll wait

If on your card GGG won rounds 1,2,8,10,12...he lost the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Why would he need to win the next 9 rounds?...I'll wait

If on your card GGG won rounds 1,2,8,10,12...he lost the fight.
            Did you watch the fight? There was a knockdown in the first round. Hence 1st round is scored 10-8 for Golovkin. In other words, this round is counted as 2 rounds for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pplapu View Post
              Did you watch the fight? There was a knockdown in the first round. Hence 1st round is scored 10-8 for Golovkin. In other words, this round is counted as 2 rounds for Golovkin.
              Yes I watched the fight...no it's not counted as 2 rounds, its counted as a 10-8 round...big difference.

You haven't answered anything in my first post.

Comment

fight was already a draw after 5 rounds, 47 - 47...
                cmon guys! do the math...

Comment

Keep making excuses, Triple gggift got booed out of the arena!

If he doesn’t give Dervyachenko an immediate rematch then his new name is Triple Duck!

These judges need they eyes examined and start making them explain why they scored the fights cuz what is the real scoring criteria anymore when a guy can outwork and Outland someone an still lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Pplapu View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X