No announcement yet.

DAZN is going down a dangerous path.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN is going down a dangerous path.

Seems like they think I’ll keep paying to watch their ****ty mismatches because it’s cheap. So far the Miller card was all mismatches, the Canelo card was all mismatches, and this Andrade card is about to be a huge mismatch as well. AJ will probably fight Whyte or Miller in 2019 which will be another huge mismatch on..... DAZN. The future of cherrypicking.

Top Rank and Matchroom are home to the cherrypicks

Earn with hearn doe, the bobfather doe

Comment

Well that's what i've been saying

You can't say it's a great service because it's cheap. It has to be cheap AND provide quality content that people want to see.

Netflix is value for money because they provide content people want, Spotify too. If they only provided rubbish that nobody is interested in, nobody would be saying it's worth it, even if it's still cheap.

It seems like they're marketing it on being a small amount per month, but that's all.

I hope it succeeds because if they do provide quality, then it would be a bargain for boxing fans but as it stands right now, they're just providing mismatches.

Comment

Good. I hope they fail and boxing comes back to tv where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Top Rank and Matchroom are home to the cherrypicks

Earn with hearn doe, the bobfather doe
          Tell me what you think without deflecting it to somebody else like you seem to do all the time (Thank you for finally choosing somebody other than Golovkin to **** on).

What nice matchups have DAZN given so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Tell me what you think without deflecting it to somebody else like you seem to do all the time (Thank you for finally choosing somebody other than Golovkin to **** on).

What nice matchups have DAZN given so far.
            Isn't matchroom on DAZN? Cmon bae you have to be smarter than that, think before you speak. Then speak it believe it receive it.

Comment

The only fight on that card I was interested in last night was Lemieux vs Johnson. We knew going in the rest of the fights were pure garbage. Then Lemieux could not control his fat levels LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Isn't matchroom on DAZN? Cmon bae you have to be smarter than that, think before you speak. Then speak it believe it receive it.
                HURr durr very easy for you to pretend like you’re subtly sneaking it in while also bringing up Top Rank. It’s pathetic you can’t answer a question so you just keep deflecting from the main point. Answer my question from my previous post.

Comment

They aren’t as bad as PBC but it’s been grim so far.

Comment

DAZN better get some American boxers in there, ESPN is killing DAZN

Comment

Working...
                    X