No announcement yet.

The biggest star in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest star in boxing

What's the gate on 80,000 people? $8 mil?

Maywetaher Vs. Canelo II make it happen Floyd... Pay it forward.

Comment

Whats been the gate revenue on Joshua's last handful of fights? Are they raising the prices? For all these sellouts it would seem silly to not be upping the ticket prices at the highest levels for sure, but probably across the board.

But yea I don't get these people who suggest Joshua is the biggest star in boxing currently over Canelo. Canelo is doing more gate revenue & more PPV revenue. Revenue beats the sh^t outta how many people are at the event.

Comment

I think the gate was 10 million pounds.

But anyways.

The argument that Vegas fights automatically have bigger gates than stadium fights is nonsensical. What was the gate with Crawford-Horn?

If fights at Wembley fall short only to Mayweather and Canelo fights...then I'm not even sure what you're talking about lmaooo.

Comment

I think Canelo is the biggest star currently. Pacman can probably draw some big revenue if he's matched right also, but the longer he waits for a name opponent, the more his star power fades..

Comment

Texas alone is almost 3x bigger than the U.K.
            Last edited by Hatesrats; 09-24-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I keep telling ya, it's the red hair

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                I think Canelo is the biggest star currently. Pacman can probably draw some big revenue if he's matched right also, but the longer he waits for a name opponent, the more his star power fades..
                No. Pacman is done. Nobody knows he is still fighting. My casual friends were surprised and confused when they heard Pac recently KO Lucas. Not because they didn't think Manny could, but b/c they forgot Manny was still around.

Manny has zero draw power at this point.

Its Canelo and AJ putting butts in seats. Period.

Comment

Lil g got higher gates than AJ

Comment

Haha so let’s play hypothetical, who deserves the bigger split if Pacquiao fights GGG?

Comment

Working...
                    X