Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are some forum posters as bitter and rude as they sound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are some forum posters as bitter and rude as they sound?

There are some good posters on here and on other forums i go onto. But there seems to be a lot of terribly bitter, rude, arrogant and very aggressive people that post on forums. I went onto ESB for the first time in ages and made one post only to be told i was a prick by someone lol. I have given up posting on a lot of forums as its just a right pain in the arse. The thing that comes to mind after you go on a lot of forums is, are those people like that in real life?
    Last edited by Davros?; 10-14-2010, 09:21 AM.

**** off you big baby !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      **** off you big baby !
      haha

Comment

Just play'n lol !

Comment

the anwser is yes, they r low lyfe sons of *****es. A stain on society.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
            There are some good posters on here and on other forums i go onto. But there seems to be a lot of terribly bitter, rude, arrogant and very aggressive people that post on forums. I went onto ESB for the first time in ages and made one post only to be told i was a prick by someone lol. I have given up posting on a lot of forums as its just a right pain in the arse. The thing that comes to mind after you go on a lot of forums is, are those people like that in real life?
            hell no, the tough guy things an internet dealie.

guaranteed those same dudes would be washing your clothes if you looked at um funny in real life.

Comment

Nah most of the people who act tough and aggressive on here are teddy bear soft in real life. Some people are real, but not many.

Comment

I'm as real as they come. People think I'm soft because of how I think of Amir. But none of them would talk rude to me in real life.

Comment

welcome to the internet

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    I'm as real as they come. People think I'm soft because of how I think of Amir. But none of them would talk rude to me in real life.
                    That depends exactly how you think of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X