No announcement yet.

Sept 15th...and your choice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 15th...and your choice...

Come Sept 15th 2012 I'd wager a rather hefty sum o moola that MOST kats in this forum will be glued to a screen somewhere watching boxing...so that's not the question ....the question is

What boxing exhibition will you be tuned in to and more importantly.....why???

wachu got?????

VS

Canelo-Lopez will be watched on my TV and Martinez-Chavez will be streamed online.

Unless I can find a bar or place that's showing both fights. I aint paying for the PPV. I got bills

Comment

Ill be watching college football that night too but JCCJr vs. Serg for me.

Comment

Chavez Martinez by a LONG shot. Though realistically Ill watch both.

Comment

Watching golden boys undercard and then switching over when sergio/chavez jr starts. Will record the top rank undercards and watch it later.

Comment

I'm emotionally invested into both main events, so I'll try to find 2 streams so I can flip back and forth. If I had a gun to my head, I would watch the Canelo-Lopez card.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Watching golden boys undercard and then switching over when sergio/chavez jr starts. Will record the top rank undercards and watch it later.
              this is the only acceptable answer

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Pretty much what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by southpawology View Post
                  watching golden boys undercard and then switching over when sergio/chavez jr starts. Will record the top rank undercards and watch it later.
                  dig it.........

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Come Sept 15th 2012 I'd wager a rather hefty sum o moola that MOST kats in this forum will be glued to a screen somewhere watching boxing...so that's not the question ....the question is

What boxing exhibition will you be tuned in to and more importantly.....why???

wachu got?????

VS

i think the "knockout kings" card is overall better and should make for a better night of boxing but main event wise chavez/martinez is the better main event (but i get the feeling chavez/martinez will be one sided for one fighter)

what will i be watching that night? idk yet

Comment

Working...
                    X