Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What countries have you been to and which one is your favorite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What countries have you been to and which one is your favorite?

Which countries have you visited and which one was your favorite?

I've personally never traveled outside of Europe and it bugs me, because most of my good friends study in Canada.
    I think my favorite country would have to be Italy or perhaps even Slovakia.. Foxy ladies, cheap alcohol and always a blast to hit downtown.. Although girls for the most part, tend to be semi ******ed and don't really speak any anglicky.. Scheisse..

been to canada, mexico and spain....out of those i would choose spain simply because the women but also their crazy night life....

Comment

been to Mexico, Canada, Italy and Greece and my favorite was Greece...the people were very humble and the food was delicious...by far the best chicken I ever had was in Greece.

Comment

many of the states in the US and i've been to canada between five and ten times skiing.

been to international waters a decent amount as well.

other than that i've never been outside of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
          been to canada, mexico and spain....out of those i would choose spain simply because the women but also their crazy night life....
          Can't comment on the night life, but I can imagine it being pretty crazy. Especially with the spanish ladies, there were a few cheering for Spain in the Euro Cup final yesterday in Bratislava.. A real joy

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          been to Mexico, Canada, Italy and Greece and my favorite was Greece...the people were very humble and the food was delicious...by far the best chicken I ever had was in Greece.
          I've heard a lot of good things about the Greek cuisine, however I've also heard that the people there are not that welcoming to foreigners & tourists. Might just be angry Germans & Frenchmen spreading those rumors, seeing as how they're paying for them avoiding taxes.

Originally posted by New England View Post
          many of the states in the US and i've been to canada between five and ten times skiing.

been to international waters a decent amount as well.

other than that i've never been outside of the country.
          So which one of the States was your favorite? I've always wanted to visit the classics, such as Florida, California & New York (New York City).

Comment

Not really countries but I've been to St. Thomas for 2 weeks, St. Lucia for 2 weeks, St. John for a day and Puerto Rico for a connecting flight. I've been to Canada a couple dozen times.

I love the islands I went to. They all had their perks. Snorkeling in St. Thomas was really nice. I was mostly chilling at Coki beach, which is a very pretty spot.

St. John was amazingly beautiful and pretty secluded.

The resort I stayed at in St. Lucia was the coolest place I've ever stayed at.

Comment

turkey, uk, czech, germany and i liked uk the most

czech was also great prague is a lovely city

Comment

Not many. Japan, Mexico, US. Canada will probably be next. South Korea perhaps someday, and Hong Kong.

Comment

Germany, Czech republic, Ukraine, Russia, Austria, US, Canada, Mexico, jamaica, Dominican republic, Israel, and many of the Caribbean islands

Best was israel by far followed by prague in the Czech republic

Comment

Norway, Sweden, England, Germany, Poland, Holland, Luxembourg, Belgium, france, Spain, Austria, Italy, Croatia, UAE.

I cannot Pick the best. They where All good in their own right.

Comment

Working...
                    X