No announcement yet.

Am I doomed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I doomed?

So long story short. I have bad teeth, and i need to have some pulled, and some root canal'd. I have bad teeth mainly genetic from my birth mother, and also from her kicking my face in several times. I need close to 10k of work. about 2k just to pull the teeth that already to far gone.

i want to box, hell, id love to be a pro boxer. I just started training, and im wondering, is boxing just going to mess my teeth up more? My front teeth are fine, its my back teeth, i just dont wanna end up looking like a hill billy.

that sucks, Drink lots of milk, and water, Most juices and all soda are terrible for your teeth, dont drink them. and practice good oral hygene. (I kind of feel like Jean Pierrre)

I had a friend who had rotten green teeth, he drank at least a 2 liter of pepsi every single day. he prob wont have most of his teeth within a few years.

Comment

Be a fighter or have a pretty face. You can't really have both unless you're really, really good.

Comment

I only drink water. I dont eat sweet. i mouthwash after every meal. My teeth arnt ugly, there just genticly weak. Wandi, its not that... it gets really annoyign sometimes, and can make me miserable, and uncomfortable. It also can make me very ill and weak. Its very uncomfortable when wearing a mouthpeice

Comment

If it's genetic it sounds like there's not much you can do at this point. If you want to go through with boxing, I suggest you do so. I don't think boxing will make things much worse.

Comment

Get your teeth fixed. If you wanna box and their weak as soon as you take a good hit their gonna come out anyways. Get them fixed first to avoid unnecessary attention later if you do get famous.

Comment

i boxed and had braces...hope that kinda helps...

Comment

Originally posted by LVBoxer1 View Post
                So long story short. I have bad teeth, and i need to have some pulled, and some root canal'd. I have bad teeth mainly genetic from my birth mother, and also from her kicking my face in several times. I need close to 10k of work. about 2k just to pull the teeth that already to far gone.

i want to box, hell, id love to be a pro boxer. I just started training, and im wondering, is boxing just going to mess my teeth up more? My front teeth are fine, its my back teeth, i just dont wanna end up looking like a hill billy.

You can count on it!

Comment

You tried the raw food diet (vegetables)?
                  Helps with cavities, enemal growth, new teeth growing.

Comment

i feel soorry for you

Comment

Working...
                    X