Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine if Pacquiao sucker punched Mosley and got a win because of it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine if Pacquiao sucker punched Mosley and got a win because of it.

All the "level playing field", "you dont play boxing", "boxing is dangerous", "lets clean up the sport", *****sexuals would be going bananas....

Imagine if sucker punch ****weather had some power, Ortiz could have been seriously hurt... IMO, hitting someone with their hands down and flat footed, not once but TWICE, the latter a fully cocked with all the weight behind it, from a professional boxer is intended to kill... Now imagine if Pac did that, would you *****sexuals be defending him???

pac should of sucker punched mosley for trying to touch gloves every 2 seconds

Comment

NSB would be shut down for months

Comment

He should have..rather seen that then all that damn glove touching and hugging

Comment

Pacquiao is critised for being too friendly with Mosley so I don't think people would really care if he clocked Mosley when he tried that tap-tap bull sheit.

Comment

then it would be wrong. and *****s would crucify him. LOL.

Comment

ur telling me there was someone out there who thought mosely didnt deserved to be punched after that display of care bear garbage? if anything that was much more of a disgrace to the sport than what mayweather did. i swear, the fans of this sport are becoming castrated.

Comment

Originally posted by SammySosa View Post
                All the "level playing field", "you dont play boxing", "boxing is dangerous", "lets clean up the sport", *****sexuals would be going bananas....

Imagine if sucker punch ****weather had some power, Ortiz could have been seriously hurt... IMO, hitting someone with their hands down and flat footed, not once but TWICE, the latter a fully cocked with all the weight behind it, from a professional boxer is intended to kill... Now imagine if Pac did that, would you *****sexuals be defending him???
                imagine ortiz headbutted mayweathers nose bone into his brain and killed him....?

Comment

Or imagine if that knockdown was caused by a sucker punch from pacman lol

Comment

Originally posted by SammySosa View Post

If Pac did it I would definitely say the same thing; It was legit, legal. It wouldn't matter if Mike Tyson did it, the shot was legit and that's that.

I don't understand why people on here feel the need to bash one boxer because they like another boxer. I like both Manny and Floyd and they both are great fighters. No need to bash Manny or Mayweather because you like one or the other. Both sides are guilty of holding the fight between them up so if anything boxing fans should be mad at both of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X