No announcement yet.

Strip Jones he doesnt deserve the title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strip Jones he doesnt deserve the title

It is done in boxing all of the time and should be happening in the ufc,all of the peoples hard work that this piece of sht flushes down the toilet for what,so this bia ho can fight a guy he already beat in a few weeks,i hope Machida kos him and White has already stated he will cut him.

it's done in mma too. when tito kept ****ing around with the liddell fight, he was going to get stripped. so he stopped ducking and fought.

i guarantee dana would have done it, if jones would have declined the toronto fight with lyoto.

i feel the same way but i can understand not stripping him of the belt too. jones just ****ed up his 'image' big time.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      it's done in mma too. when tito kept ****ing around with the liddell fight, he was going to get stripped. so he stopped ducking and fought.

i guarantee dana would have done it, if jones would have declined the toronto fight with lyoto.

i feel the same way but i can understand not stripping him of the belt too. jones just ****ed up his 'image' big time.
      As I said in another thread this will not hurt Jones at all and in the end he and the UFC will make more money because of this. Jon Jones being a hated fighter by the fans is a big time money grab for him. People say they won't buy the PPV but I would bet just the opposite will happen as the people who seem to be passionate about this, now will tune in to see him lose.

Look at Mayweather, most hated = biggest draw and more cash to spread around. Ali had the same, people hated him and they tuned in to see him get his ass kicked although most of his fights were on Wide World of Sports on free tv, the more hated a fighter becomes the better it is for him finacially and with ratings. Jones is the man to beat and watch the ratings climb when he fights.

Besides I think Henderson has been hurt for a while and Sonnen knew this and was expecting Henderson to pull out and was already training for the fight, when Sonnen started trash talking is about the time I think Henderson was hurt.

Just something to think about.

Comment

More like strip MARKBNLV's posting priveledge here, he doesn't deserve to post in this section. Acting like he refused to fight the #1 contender for the title. What a joke.

Comment

OP is an Idiot. If I was Jon Jones I'd leave UFC and sign with TMT. He can book his own fights independent of Dana White and make the same amount if not more money.

Comment

At least he is taking responsibility for it now

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
              OP is an Idiot. If I was Jon Jones I'd leave UFC and sign with TMT. He can book his own fights independent of Dana White and make the same amount if not more money.
              To bad Tmt is a boxing promotion whos the idiot son.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                To bad Tmt is a boxing promotion whos the idiot son.
                You're an Idiot. Who say's that a Boxing Promoter can't promote MMA fights as well? It's the same licensing process *******.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
                  Jon Jones isn't a draw. Besides you think him fighting a bald white guy with tattoos is going to draw big on independent PPV? He'd be lucky to get 50k buys.

You're not a very smart person when it comes to business.

Comment

Viral smear campaign and herd mentality springs to mind.

Pulling 151 worked as power move to discourage fighters from declining last hour matchmaking. Now they'll fight guys division above, if 'asked' to.

Comment

Working...
                    X