People were right about Storm being a confused leva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People were right about Storm being a confused leva

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
    I'm gonna have to agree with you Raba, Oaktown is by far the most unfunny and uninteresting poster I have ever encountered...that goes for every forum I have ever visited.

I'm surprised you're surprised and just finding out about it. You just got to read some of Strom's posts to realize that.

Comment

"hey storm are you mexican?"

coconut storm: "no im an american!"

"are brazilians latinos??"

coconut storm: " i believe so because my great great great grandpas grandpa was portuguese so they are my people"

Comment

^lol......

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post

First of all I have always thought of you as an unfunny an an uninteresting poster before and after that message. Don't believe then check my post history,

Second of all, believe it or not I sent that message out of pitty because well I had always read pure garbage from you and that was the only time I ever read something semi-decent from you. Think of it as a father praising his son after seeing him suck so bad at basketball an the son finally shooting and scoring for the first time ever.
          Last edited by -ELO-; 09-29-2010, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post

coconut storm: " i believe so because my great great great grandpas grandpa was portuguese so they are my people"
            And you, did you even pay attention to Rick's thread?

First off, yes, I am an American and so are you. But I am a Hispanic-American of Mexican descent.

Now his question was if we considered Brazilians Hispanic people, being HISPANIC myself I answered yes, I consider them my Hispanic or Latino brothers just like would Mexicans, Cubans, Colombians, Puerto Ricans, etc...

Go back and thoroughly read Slick's question, read my replies in that thread and then get back to me.
            Last edited by -ELO-; 09-29-2010, 10:13 AM.

Comment

And you, did you even pay attention to Rick's thread?

First off, yes, I am an American and so are you. But I am a Hispanic-American of Mexican descent.

Now his question was if we considered Brazilians Hispanic people, being HISPANIC myself I answered yes, I consider them my Hispanic or Latino brothers just like would Mexicans, Cubans, Colombians, Puerto Ricans, etc...

Go back and thoroughly read Slick's question, read my replies in that thread and then get back to me.
              have you ever been to mexico?

Comment

First of all I have always thought of you as an unfunny an an uninteresting poster before and after that message. Don't believe then check my post history,

Second of all, believe it or not I sent that message out of pitty because well I had always read pure garbage from you and that was the only time I ever read something semi-decent from you. Think of it as a father praising his son after seeing him suck so bad at basketball an the son finally shooting and scoring for the first time ever.
                does any1 believe this? Stop trying to save face after you kissed my ass. The evidence is there...
                Go back to kissing el culo de los gueros.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  have you ever been to mexico?
                  how r u going to ask a question like that bro when the better question is why in the **** would he consider himself a "Hispanic American of Mexican Descent"
                  That just deploys his lack of true cultural identity, and his hatred towards his skin and people.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X