No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Tabs Timothy Bradley To Beat Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Tabs Timothy Bradley To Beat Marquez

On Saturday night, inside of the Los Angeles Sports Arena, former two-time junior welterweight champion Amir Khan made a successful return to the ring in dispatching a brave but outgunned Carlos Molina after ten bloody rounds.

Watching the action from ringside was Philadelphia’s Danny Garcia, the reigning WBA and WBC junior welterweight champion. In July, Garcia stopped Khan in under four rounds in their Las Vegas clash at the Mandalay Bay and the British star has been itching for a rematch in order to even the score.

[Click Here To Read More]

Style matchup Danny is right but I think Marquez can take em but hopefully Marquez retires he's earned the right too

Comment

piss drinker should retire, he sealed his career by beating Pac
      that was the last great fight he had left in him
      after Pac, Marquez won't really be up for anything else
      Bradley is too big and too strong for him
      don't taint the perfect closing chapter by hanging around and losing

Comment

Marquez should retire cause he got nothing else to prove. But I still believe that he would whoop Bradley ass.

Comment

If Bradley boxes he wins..but if he tries to brawl he will have issues

Comment

I think it's easy work for Timmy.

Comment

Now that Marquez has ascended to the spot right above Pacman as an all time great, he should retire. After all this is as high as you can get in the sport of boxing today. Marquez will forever be known as the man that scored a ko of the year by decapitating the seemingly invincible Manny Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Now that Marquez has ascended to the spot right above Pacman as an all time great, he should retire. After all this is as high as you can get in the sport of boxing today. Marquez will forever be known as the man that scored a ko of the year by decapitating the seemingly invincible Manny Pacman.
                LOL
                ur not trying to say Denis Lebedev is above RJJ because he knocked him out right?

Comment

Yep Dinamita needs to retire on a high note 100%. There is nothing else to prove and he will never be able to top this win or performance. If I was him I would not let Arum sucker him into Pac/JMM 5. JMM needs to retire and enjoy his life and walk off into the sunset and the HOF. That was a KO that boxers try for during an entire career.

Dinamita is the MAN!!!!!

Comment

1 Up and Comer

Marquez looked Like a fat **** when.he.fought floyd..if Marquez is a legitimate fighter and he is all.natural these days, why don't he call out Floyd as the.number guy to avenge.his loss? Marquez won't because with Floyd he ll have to take a proper test and he knows his , turn back into a fat **** and that super spinach won't be there to beat Floyd

hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X