Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Floyd found a way to get into Ortiz's head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Floyd found a way to get into Ortiz's head?

Floyd is known for playing mental warfare before each one of his fights. Yet I havent seen him playing this with Ortiz. I see Ortiz actually quite confident and not letting anything bother him. Floyd is unusually quiet this close to the fight.

Anyone think maybe its Ortiz getting into Floyd's head with all the talk of how he's going to destroy Floyd and has no respect for him?

no !!!!!!!! ortiz has faced mountain sized obstickacles all his life !!! no amount of trash talk from floydie is going to bother him !!!!! but footage of mayweathers straight right is a totally diffrent story!!!!! maidana lliteraly couldnt miss ortiz with the straight right !!! berto was catching him all day with it too !!!!! and no one has a better straight right tthan mayfeather !!!!!
    Last edited by treason1; 09-05-2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I'm guessing Floyd is going to win in points in a slightly difficult, but relatively safe fight for him. I don't think he feels a need to get into Ortiz' head.

Comment

Floyd is worried about Ortiz's age, that is why he is doing 3 a day training, working out at 2 am...the proof is right there

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          I'm guessing Floyd is going to win in points in a slightly difficult, but relatively safe fight for him. I don't think he feels a need to get into Ortiz' head.
          Isnt this usually his plan for most his fights? Play it safe, score points, and cruise to a UD?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Floyd is worried about Ortiz's age, that is why he is doing 3 a day training, working out at 2 am...the proof is right there
            I know Floyd is the heavy favorite and he's expected to win, but something tells me Floyd is feeling a bit uneasy right about now. From what i'm reading and seeing from his camp, he's not his usual self.

Comment

Victor is pissed that Floyd is so flashy, you can see it when he talks about floyd wasting money.

Comment

Doing 2am workouts does more harm than good, according to Professional Bodybuilders and Scientists who specialize in that field. Something to do with muscle's and when the body is most active.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                  Victor is pissed that Floyd is so flashy, you can see it when he talks about floyd wasting money.
                  I wouldnt say pissed. Victor is looking at him like the rest of the boxing world (aside from the Floydboyz) is. Like a damn fool. Like the saying goes..."A fool and his money will soon part"

Comment

Floyd has diligently done that his whole career.

Comment

Working...
                    X