Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley schools anyone who accuses him of headbutting..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley schools anyone who accuses him of headbutting..

This is for all the naysayers Bradley breaks it down lovely for ya..Anyone who can't get with what Bradley says in this interview I don't know what to tell ya..He explains the headbutt claims,talks Alexander Maidana and ****s on Judah ya thoughts..

Bradley learns from the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      Bradley learns from the best.

Yes you are a troll please stay out..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
        Yes you are a troll please stay out..
        July 23 couldn't come any quicker. Khan will make short work of ET

Comment

How did he school anyone? He admitted he will go into the gym and work on his technique to reduce it.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            July 23 couldn't come any quicker. Khan will make short work of ET

Sure he will...

Comment

I like tim but the butts have got to stop

Comment

Khan with an off night? Bradley boxes the fight of his life? Anything can happen, but i think Khan wins easily 117-111

Comment

the reason people are over blowing the bradley headbutt none sense is because they have always hated bradley & wanted him to fall from grace. most of these ******s are nutt huggers of a specific fighter in the 140 pound devision & feel threatened by bradley.

devon hit bradley with 2 headbutts in the 1st round and NO ONE SAID ****. ****!!! that tells me that you're dealing with BEAST. all out barbarians who are JELOUS of great american fighters.

most of the fans on this board will ALWAYS fear & hate a dominant american fighter.
                  Last edited by americanbot; 02-24-2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled... View Post
                    How did he school anyone? He admitted he will go into the gym and work on his technique to reduce it.
                    Yea but if ya listen to the whole thing he said that Devon leans in and clinch's(which if ya have two eyes you should have been able to see)which causes butts..He also says he comes in with his chin tucked and works the body,guys don't like it to the body so they lean in and poke their body out it that Timmy's fault??Is he not suppose to tuck his chin??Do you guy's on here know better then a professional ref who is in the ring and has the best view to call if the butt is intentional or not??He said that whole gym bit to be politically correct..

Comment

Working...
                    X