No announcement yet.

My path for a Deontay Wilder title shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My path for a Deontay Wilder title shot

I think if Deontay can get past Chisora in June which is no easy task, but that depends on which Chisora shows up. I think he should take on the Banks vs Mitchell winner in December. Then a fight with Tony Thompson in the spring(if Thompson takes out Price again). If Thompson doesn't win, Id like to see him against Bryant Jennings. Then a summer match in Las Vegas on Showtime against Wlad Klitschko.

i'd love to see jennings whip wilder's ass, if he's guilty of beating up women.

that would be a nice fight. jennings is 10X the boxer wilder is. wilder's too powerful to think he needs to learn how to box, by the look of things.

i don't blame him, really. when you can drop literally anybody on the planet with your right hand it's hard to think about anything else.

Comment

Man, Wilder/Price would be outstanding for the 2 rounds it lasts.

Comment

Something like that, you could replace Thompson with a guy like Eddie Chambers if you want. Banks or Mitchell would be good, there is Stiverne or Malik Scott.

I would prefer to wait on a Jennings fight, I want those guys fairly established when they fight and I don't think that happens in less than 1 year.

Comment

I see a Malik Scott vs Bryant Jennings fight coming by the end of the year on NBC Sports Network.

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
            I see a Malik Scott vs Bryant Jennings fight coming by the end of the year on NBC Sports Network.

never been high on scott. he can box a bit, i guess, but he doesn't even try and punch hard. you're a HW. that's what you're supposed to do... jennings on points.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              never been high on scott. he can box a bit, i guess, but he doesn't even try and punch hard. you're a HW. that's what you're supposed to do... jennings on points.
              Hey man, nothing wrong a big man that can box.

Comment

I think if Deontay can get past Chisora in June which is no easy task, but that depends on which Chisora shows up. I think he should take on the Banks vs Mitchell winner in December. Then a fight with Tony Thompson in the spring(if Thompson takes out Price again). If Thompson doesn't win, Id like to see him against Bryant Jennings. Then a summer match in Las Vegas on Showtime against Wlad Klitschko.
                Why would Wladimir travel? He makes more money fighting in Germany.

Comment

If they fight, it's in Europe

Comment

Wlad has been saying he wants to fight in the US again and Im sure he'll not worry about his payday that much after what he's getting to fight Povetkin. I still think Golden Boy will pay him well. What was the last big heavyweight fight in Vegas?

Comment

Working...
                    X