No announcement yet.

Mexican military DETAINS and DISARMS US soldiers on US land

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican military DETAINS and DISARMS US soldiers on US land

The U.S. Army soldiers said the Mexican soldiers moved tactically fast on the unmarked CBP vehicle. The Army soldiers did not have enough reaction time to activate a 911 emergency on their Nano Shout, a cell-phone size two-way satellite GPS tracking device, which also doubles as an emergency beacon when soldiers are in need of additional U.S. military units.

Speaking in Spanish, the Mexican soldiers instructed the sergeant and the private to move to the front of their vehicle where they were “gently searched," according to the incident report.

The sergeant’s service pistol, the Beretta M9, was removed from his hip by the individuals and thrown inside the unmarked U.S. government vehicle.

The U.S. service members reported they did not see “any identifiable seals or symbols on the individual’s vehicle,” and “could not identify any patches or name tapes on the uniform except for the Mexican flags.”

https://www.newsweek.com/mexican-sol...-about-1401939

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    The U.S. Army soldiers said the Mexican soldiers moved tactically fast on the unmarked CBP vehicle. The Army soldiers did not have enough reaction time to activate a 911 emergency on their Nano Shout, a cell-phone size two-way satellite GPS tracking device, which also doubles as an emergency beacon when soldiers are in need of additional U.S. military units.

Speaking in Spanish, the Mexican soldiers instructed the sergeant and the private to move to the front of their vehicle where they were “gently searched," according to the incident report.

The sergeant’s service pistol, the Beretta M9, was removed from his hip by the individuals and thrown inside the unmarked U.S. government vehicle.

The U.S. service members reported they did not see “any identifiable seals or symbols on the individual’s vehicle,” and “could not identify any patches or name tapes on the uniform except for the Mexican flags.”

https://www.newsweek.com/mexican-sol...-about-1401939
    so in other words the u.s soldiers got punked by cartel members

Comment

This is nothing new infact, U.S. always cross the border thinking the rules only go wrong way and they get wake up calls. I remeber one story of some white dude did a year in a mexico border jail lmfao even mexicans dont do more than 5 days their they get transported else where lmfao.

reminded me of this.
      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-20-2019, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        This is nothing new infact, U.S. always cross the border thinking the rules only go wrong way and they get wake up calls. I remeber one story of some white dude did a year in a mexico border jail lmfao even mexicans dont do more than 5 days their they get transported else where lmfao.

reminded me of this.
        Wow that guy takes some real pride in embracing his country as a futureless quasi-civilization run by drug cartels that behead children. God forbid the border is normalized and Mexico has its first president who isn't controlled by a terrorist cell.

He is almost as tough as those adult males who fled Syria while militias composed of teenage girls stayed and fought (and won).

Can you imagine American men shaming themselves like this. Just squatting around Mexico living off public benefits and trying to turn it into some macho proud thing that Mexico doesn't just deport them out of pity.

Damn low standards for manhood I guess...
        Last edited by ////; 04-20-2019, 10:54 PM.

Comment

The US army is a joke, you are the laughing stock of the world. Watching the USA burn is satisfying because everyone will suffer for it

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Can you imagine American men shaming themselves like this.
            lmfao didnt American men jsut get punked by these dudes you despise? what this thread is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
              The US army is a joke, you are the laughing stock of the world. Watching the USA burn is satisfying because everyone will suffer for it
              Our army is a joke what country are you from probably England or France .German would be the language you would be speaking today if it wasn’t for the good ole USA.USA military is #1 in the world or maybe uno if that is your case.

Comment

reminded me of this.
                Mexican presidents talk a little tough in the media now and then but in private suck the man chowder out of Trumps little pecker.Mexico relies on the US .All trump would have to do is put restrictions in That makes it harder for guys like the one who mows my lawn to send money home.That would have an impact as well as closing border .It would destroy Mexico a country whose military doesn’t even controll its own country.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                  Mexican presidents talk a little tough in the media now and then but in private suck the man chowder out of Trumps little pecker.Mexico relies on the US .All trump would have to do is put restrictions in That makes it harder for guys like the one who mows my lawn to send money home.That would have an impact as well as closing border .It would destroy Mexico a country whose military doesn’t even controll its own country.
                  been years and Mexico still hasnt paid for that wall lmfao,, infact Mexico not paying for that caused the us goverment to shut down lmfao...

TRY AGAIN!

PS: DACA Still is active and running as normal!
                  Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-21-2019, 03:26 AM.

Comment

been years and Mexico still hasnt paid for that wall lmfao,, infact Mexico not paying for that caused the us goverment to shut down lmfao...

TRY AGAIN!

PS: DACA Still is active and running as normal!
                    You taco eating knucklehead I’m talking about closing the boarder to commercial traffic not the Rio Grande swimmers my cousin would be out of business if he didn’t have the low wage illegals to work for him and I would have to pay twice as much for my landscaping.

Comment

Working...
                    X