No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Andrade Is Hiding Behind A Network Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: Andrade Is Hiding Behind A Network Right Now

NEW YORK Jermall Charlo and Demetrius Andrade both would prefer to challenge Canelo Alvarez or Gennadiy Golovkin. Those higher-profile fights obviously would pay Charlo and Andrade more money than if they were to face one another. Neither fighter appears any closer to landing middleweight title unification fights versus Alvarez or Golovkin, though, which should make their own 160-pound championship showdown appealing to those unbeaten champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"He know how to get over here [to PBC, Showtime and FOX]. Just like he went over there to DAZN, he know how to get his ass back over here.” Jermall Charlo

THAT applies to you too Jacobs!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      "He know how to get over here [to PBC, Showtime and FOX]. Just like he went over there to DAZN, he know how to get his ass back over here.” Jermall Charlo

THAT applies to you too Jacobs!
      Well Eddie did say he was gonna offer Charlo a one fight deal to fight Andrade on DAZN. If Eddie offers Charlo more money than what Al Haymon offers Andrade to fight on Showtime or Fox then Charlo should sign to fight Andrade on DAZN right????
      If he don't then would you say Charlo is ducking Andrade??

Comment

Although I think Canelo would beat Charlo, I'm not entirely sure, so would like to see that fight. And Charlo and Golovkin or Derevyanchenko, and Andrade. You could say some guys are hiding behind networks, and also making the most money with the least risk.

Comment

Charlo is an idiot.

Andrade signed with the network that has Canelo and GGG because he wanted them. Charlo stayed put because he didn’t care if he fought those two.

Andrade signed to fight BJS. Charlo’s toughest test at 160 was Matt Korobov.

He needs to stfu about people hiding.

Comment

This Charlos believe that they are A side. They are not even B side. This use to be funny, now it's just sad.

Al Haymon has really ruined their careers. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              Charlo is an idiot.

Andrade signed with the network that has Canelo and GGG because he wanted them. Charlo stayed put because he didn’t care if he fought those two.

Andrade signed to fight BJS. Charlo’s toughest test at 160 was Matt Korobov.

He needs to stfu about people hiding.
              My favorite part is when he says Andrade can come over to fight on my network after complaining about Andrade hiding on another network. I bet he said that without the slightest hint of irony in his voice lol

Comment

This guy had Eubank and Korobov on his network but insisted they fight each other so he could face a midget coming off of a loss. Can't remember Andrade or anybody else doing that, Lions Only Promotions at work

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  My favorite part is when he says Andrade can come over to fight on my network after complaining about Andrade hiding on another network. I bet he said that without the slightest hint of irony in his voice lol
                  The Charlo has an IQ of the amount of rounds he won vs Korobov

Comment

The Charla sisters are a joke. Their resumes combined are worse than Crawford's.

Comment

Working...
                    X