No announcement yet.

Cook County Jail Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook County Jail Brawl

I would let these ******s fight to death and put it on ppv. the winner gets executed!

Comment

Damn, !WAR MIKEY!'s people got stomped out by the blacks.

That's an L for team Cholo right there.

Comment

Let these idiots kill each other and save the tax payers money.

Comment

Is this is a new reality show?

Comment

They all were shit scared of the topless guy with dreads. Then the guard comes in a tazers him mid run at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              They all were shit scared of the topless guy with dreads. Then the guard comes in a tazers him mid run at the end.
              I saw that chit, they were running from that dude like it was dodge ball those black dudes did nothing but Sucker punch blind side them, and when the police came in with the taster the other dude with the dreads with that tank top gets sucker punched blinded by the light skin black guy but he didnt get knocked out like the first guy in the begging.

Whenever you are around black thugs you gotta be careful of the blind side.

sure whites and some non blacks will do it but its more prevalent with the black guys from the hood and when they cant put you out and you survive or show superior strength they start getting scared like how they ran from the guy with the dreads.

Comment

He wasn't wearing dreads, his hair was just up. Towards the end of the video his hair was down.

It looked like Blacks vs Mexicans to me.

Oh NVM, I saw the guy in the dreads you were talking about. He looks Mexican tho.
                Last edited by Sup; 01-08-2017, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Where's those rubber pellet grenade things that drop from the roof ?

Not much of a wild brawl though, one cheap shot and then a bunch of Floyd style running mostly.

Comment

Bunch of urban savages

Comment

Working...
                    X