No announcement yet.

my workout program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my workout program

i was wondering if you guys thought this was any good to keep me in shape im not boxing to fight im just doing it to stay toned up and in shape. i didnt incorperate any weights in my workout routine because i burned out with lifting it got realy old after doing it for 2 years. so what do you guys think about it do i need more less or what? all help is appreciated.

monday,wed.,friday
    pushups-3x25
    pullups-3xto failure
    chinups-3xto failure
    elastic band work for biceps triceps and lats.
    diamond pushups-3x20
    shadow box for 3rounds for 3 minutes each.
    jump rope 3 for 3

tuesday, thursday, saturday
    jog a mile
    do 125 jumping jakcs
    do up downs for 5 minutes

i don't see anything that works your lower back. nothing for the abs either? looks like all your doing is basically working your arms and doing some jogging.

Comment

Hey man, thats not to bad for someone whos jst doin it as a hobby and to keep weight to a mini this is wat i do on a daily

(this is with 10kg weights jst to get tone dnt want to get huge)
      20 Bicep curls (one with right one with left is 1 rep) 30 times
      10 " " (one with right one with left is 1 rep) 30
      5 " " (one with right one with left is 1 rep) 30

250 sit ups, 150 push ups, 50 leg raises 2getha, 50 leg kicks 1 after another, 15 rounds of skippin, 1min rest, about 4-6 miles each day,

changes every month cos of my program i'm on, but thats wat im doin this month, with a long rest on a wed everyother day thats done at 4:30 in the mornin (this is stuff i do outside of the gym obv)

Comment

what could i do for my lower back and for tysonisgod i think im going to try your ab workout but im in school and work a job so i dont have time to run miles a day. but do think i need to use weights also or amd i fine without them?

Comment

i dont have time to run 4 miles a day at the end of the day i have about an hour to workout.

Comment

what could i do for my lower back
            have you ever heard of the "superman pose"? it's also called a "spinal extension". look into it. there's a version of it that requires nothing at all, and a version of it that requires one of those big inflatable balls - i forget what they're called. the "pelvic tilt" is another one. yet another one is the "hip raise". they may go by different names depending on who you ask or what your source is.

Comment

Don't do your pullups and chinups to failure. Always have one extra in the bag, and then do more sets instead. Way more sets. It's called Grease the groove, and will get you stronger way faster. To failure training is bodybuilding dogma, it's old and it's ineffective.

Comment

Originally posted by lil rocky
                i dont have time to run 4 miles a day at the end of the day i have about an hour to workout.
                do interval sprints then... takes less time than your 4 mile run (IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless
                  do interval sprints then... takes less time than your 4 mile run (IMO)
                  AND it's more effective for boxing, because of the high intensity. Good call!

Comment

No, that's too much.....

Comment

Working...
                    X