Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White Wants to Embarrass Floyd Mayweather; Brock-Fedor Could Happen Sept 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White Wants to Embarrass Floyd Mayweather; Brock-Fedor Could Happen Sept 19

The LA Times is reporting that UFC is finalizing a deal with Fedor. His first fight in UFC could possibly take place at UFC 103 in Dallas on September 13, though I think that is too soon. They will want to build this promotion.

But Dana White has had a war of words with Floyd, and I could see him trying to make this happen to go head-to-head with the Mayweather-Marquez PPV. UFC wins this one big, folks, and I don't care for the UFC one bit. Brock-Fedor is the biggest fight in MMA history.

UFC would be foolish to rush Brock-Fedor, but I wouldn't put it past the vindictive Dana White.

Floyd-Marquez is not going to touch 400K if White does that. But White is smarter than that and he is not going to rush a mega fight just to embarrass Floyd.

Comment

Fedor's fight got cancelled due to Barnett's positive drug test.

Comment

It's not happening Septembet 19, so the point is moot.

Comment

**** Gay ass UFC, why even bring this **** up?

UFC dont have anything on Boxing!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm gonna be real, Fredor vs Brock could kill Mayweather's PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by KENSHIRO View Post
              I'm gonna be real, Fredor vs Brock could kill Mayweather's PPV.
              There's no question, which is the ONLY reason Dana White would rush the mega promotion...just to embarrass Floyd and boxing in general.

More likely, though, would be to have the event in November or maybe even New Year's Eve. UFC loves big New Year's Eve cards.

Comment

He wouldn't do that even if he got, why lose some fans?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                  Fedor's fight got cancelled due to Barnett's positive drug test.
                  Yes, and then Affliction folded and was taken over by UFC. Fedor's contract was not part of the takeover, but they are negotiating, and, according to the LA Times, are close to a deal.

Comment

Fedor's going to own Lesnar

Comment

Working...
                    X