Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When has the fanbase of the betting favourite made so many excuses BEFORE the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When has the fanbase of the betting favourite made so many excuses BEFORE the fight?

I've never seen it before. We've got Golovkin fans making excuses about Referees, Judges, Weight, PEDs, Age. They have no confidence in the guy.

It's because these same people backing GGG are the same ones who made excuses for Kovalev when he lost to Ward twice. Once the fight is over guaranteed NSB will have at least 6-7 excuses threads on the front page.

Comment

The current betting thread is 63-37 in favor of Golovkin. I'm seeing lack of confidence from the canelo crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by triplohe View Post
        The current betting thread is 63-37 in favor of Golovkin. I'm seeing lack of confidence from the canelo crowd.
        A sign of their hope not confidence. Golovkin fans hearts are going to break in a few hours.

Comment

It doesn't matter what the fans say. These two great boxers will settle it in the ring. As Mayweather says, the fans can't fight for their favorite in the ring be they Canelo fans or GGG fans. No amount of excuses will change the permanent results that goes down in the boxing record books.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            I've never seen it before. We've got Golovkin fans making excuses about Referees, Judges, Weight, PEDs, Age. They have no confidence in the guy.
            They've never participated in a real big fight so they are nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              They've never participated in a real big fight so they are nervous.
              come across the hudson I'd whoop your ass boy!

Comment

He fought a draw with Canelo in Vegas and many would consider that the same as a win. GGG is 35 and Canelo is 27. The much older and a few years past prime GGG needs no excuses. He fought very well as did Canelo. They are both great in my opinion. Plus according to you GGG was severely weight drained and his face looked like a dry prune or something like that.

Comment

You know I called this Robbie Barrett.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                    You know I called this Robbie Barrett.
                    What?

Canelo won the first 3 and last 3 rounds at the very least. Did compubox tell you Golovkin won?

Comment

Working...
                    X