Video: George Foreman exposes Muhammad Ali: 'He avoided rematch with me.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: George Foreman exposes Muhammad Ali: 'He avoided rematch with me.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhli...youtu.be&t=29s

"The Greatest" self-branding bullshit aside, Ali knew Big George would have knocked him out cold in a rematch. Ali received quality-of-life-lowering damage in the Foreman fight. Foreman became champion again in the nineties while Ali was spilling oats on his shirt and having his wife wipe his ass. It would have been nice to see Foreman crack Ali a few more times.

Foreman also explained how Ali got on his knees and begged him to solve his Ken Norton problems, lmao Ali was so pathetic. He was only the greatest at taking beatings and running his mouth.

Lennox Lewis, George Foreman, Ken Norton, Joe Frazier, and Larry Holmes are above Ali in greatness and best heavyweights of all time. Don't believe Ali's narcissistic self-branding garbage. Look at facts only.

The hypejob exposed
    Last edited by punchr; 06-20-2016, 05:54 PM.

Ali was a great fighter but he is overrated to some extent. However, I don't see the point of this thread. You seem to be awfully threatened by a dead man. This is like the second or third post I've seen where you tried to denigrate Ali's legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Ali was a great fighter but he is overrated to some extent. However, I don't see the point of this thread. You seem to be awfully threatened by a dead man. This is like the second or third post I've seen where you tried to denigrate Ali's legacy.
      There's too many clowns here hailing Ali around like he was saint. I'm setting the record straight. He was overrated one-dimensional boxer who used his charisma and trash talking skills to trick the sheeple into believing he was the greatest boxer of all time. What a farce.

Comment

You need to relax, Ali knocked Foreman out and he was ahead on the scorecards as well. Whether he would have beaten him or not in the rematch is irrelevant.

Comment

Its well known that Ali and/or his handlers didn't want the rematch with Foreman. But this is VERY old news. Let Ali rest in peace for fucks sake.

Comment

Ali is one of the few fighters in history who can legitimately claim to have fought every available contender and champion for the time he was at the top. Seriously, go look at the record and then check ring magazines rankings for the period Ali was at the top, it is astonishing. Ali has about two HOF resumes stacked on top of each other.

Not rematching Foreman is hardly exposing him. He had already KO'd him, and Foreman didnt exactly set the world alight post Ali.

Comment

Look, Ali the idiot using his influence to encourage young blacks (probably fatherless) to all team up and be racist and violent against whites as the answer to your disputes. Clay was no hero smh. He was a racist bully and coward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRhI...utu.be&t=4m50s
              Last edited by punchr; 06-18-2016, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Look, Ali the idiot using his influence to encourage young blacks (probably fatherless) to all team up and be racist and violent against whites as the answer to your disputes. Clay was no hero smh. He was a racist bully and coward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRhI...utu.be&t=4m50s
                Are you talking about the same whites that where already being violent and didn't give a **** about him but wanted him to go kill other people to defend a country that wouldn't lift a finger to defend him. The man is bigger than boxing let it go.

Comment

I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Ali beat everybody, in the late 60s and 70s except Holmes who he had no business fighting at that time. He is the greatest heavyweight champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X