Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Punks Caleb Plant! THROWS HANDS! CALEB RUNS FOR HIS LIFE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Benavidez Punks Caleb Plant! THROWS HANDS! CALEB RUNS FOR HIS LIFE!

Dude thinks he is tough with people around. False machismo wont save him today. Crawford is going to get it all out of him like he promised.
    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 10-13-2018, 02:14 AM.

Comment

#MxTakeoverMovement
      #BigCawkMexican

Comment

Plant coming out looking good here its only him and his coach vs the crew

Comment

Wow so he “rolled up” in someone else’s gym, with his super middleweight brother and a few others, and try to fight the guy? He better beat Crawford tonight with all these silly things he seems to be doing, there is a reason why he was shot some time ago. He might be on cocaine with the sort of behaviour..... “ Lines only?”

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Wow so he “rolled up” in someone else’s gym, with his super middleweight brother and a few others, and try to fight the guy? He better beat Crawford tonight with all these silly things he seems to be doing, there is a reason why he was shot some time ago. He might be on cocaine with the sort of behaviour..... “ Lines only?”
            He is most likely a coke head like his brother. Probably the one who introduced his younger brother to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              He is most likely a coke head like his brother. Probably the one who introduced his younger brother to it.
              I totally forgot about that. I would have thought their father would have put a bit of control in his kids. They seem to be misbehaving even with a boxing background, I thought boxing was meant to give you the calmness against provocation, Plant was very mature and calm even doe he was pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I totally forgot about that. I would have thought their father would have put a bit of control in his kids. They seem to be misbehaving even with a boxing background, I thought boxing was meant to give you the calmness against provocation, Plant was very mature and calm even doe he was pushed.
                So far he seems like a ****ty father who only cares about boxing. One son is a coke head and his other son is a chollo out in Arizona getting shot at by drug dealers.

Comment

Why would the video stop there?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Why would the video stop there?
                    The cameraman dropped the phone and it stopped recording. I wish we could've seen what happened when Plant squared up on the side.

Comment

Working...
                    X