Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Golovkin: I Have Never Been Intimidated By Anything!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo on Golovkin: I Have Never Been Intimidated By Anything!

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) is two weeks away from his Mexican grudge match with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Their fight will take over Cinco De Mayo weekend, May 6th, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. A catch-weight of 164.5-pounds is in place. Canelo, who holds the WBO junior middleweight title, is coming up in weight from 154-pounds. Chavez Jr. last fought at super middleweight and is coming down from 168.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's not a matter of intimidation. It's a matter of knowing he didn't have very good chances against a peak Golovkin and how much financial damage a second humiliating loss would have done to his career.

The 155 nonsense and vacated belt were of course more embarrassing than losing to Golovkin could have possibily been -- but they're trivia for insider nerds. Nobody will remember his willing acts of self-humiliation 20 years from now, only that he didn't get clobbered.

Comment

... canelo has never been intimidated by "anything"... what about "anybody" then?

Comment

"From the age of 15 I have fought with bigger and stronger boxers than myself". I wonder if Canelita has ever been the lighter man in the ring? I´m not sure even Jr will out weigh him come fight night.. but I think the ginger will be a lot better at 164 (or 160) than he´s been 154 or 155. - I hope Jr weighs in at 166 and pays the penalty in cash right then and there, enters the ring 190 and bullies the siht out of Canelita. Upsets are always good for the sport and there´s nothing funnier than a cherry pick gone wrong.

Comment

This guy is an embarrassment.

Comment

It's funny reading the comments from all you haters on here. None of you fools have ever accomplished anything in life and it eats at you fools that another man has succeeded when you fools couldn't. You guys keep saying Canelo is afraid of g string, he vacated the belt, he's an embarrassment, blah, blah, blah..
            Boxing is a business you fools! Him dropping the belt was a business move! Why the **** would he give up millions of dollars just to make you fools happy?? End of the day you fools don't care about any boxer. If a boxer gets seriously hurt or even killed in the ring all you fools are just gonna move on and find someone else's dick to swing on.
            Me on the other hand I understand that boxing is a business and a boxer has to look out for themselves and make the most money for themselves and their families while they can.
            I've been in plenty of fights in my life. Lost a few, won a shet load of them! But I know what it feels like to get punched in the face. That's why I have no problem with Canelo dropping that belt. Cause he's trying to capitalize and make the most money for himself.
            You fools have never been socked in the mouth before cause you fools always run from a fight but yet you want another man to fight another man for whatever amount of money just to entertain you cowards...
            **** off with that shet! You punks are all a joke! Till you mother****ers actually get socked in the mouth repeatedly then you fools will never know what it feels like to fight for a living. If you did then you would understand why Canelo is trying to make the most money for himself.
            Till then all you haters can go choke on a dick!

Comment

But you gave up your "middleweight" belt so you didnt have to fight GGG , lol

Comment

Originally posted by southpawology View Post
                but you gave up your "middleweight" belt so you didnt have to fight ggg , lol
                this right here.

Comment

alvared is the most famous mexican boxing coward ever doe

Comment

Golovkin wanted nothing to do with Canelo at 155

and at 160, you can't even pay Golovkin to fight him

Canelo is a beast

Golovkin is gonna get it when it's time to cash out

Comment

Working...
                    X