Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone find the video of Floyd saying "Health" and "Self Preservation"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone find the video of Floyd saying "Health" and "Self Preservation"?

I am trying to find the interview with Bob Costas but not a youtube version.

I want to send it to my psychology teacher to see what she thinks about his mannerisms and answers to Costas questions on Pacquiao, she can't view youtube from the school email so if anyone can help me find the full interview on another player, ill give you a million points.

She doesn't know crap about boxing and I just told her can you tell me what you think of this guys reactions and answers?

I know for the intelligent people when someone answers with my health is more important or self preservation it means basically I fear for my health if I fight that guy that is why I won't fight him.

damn never realized you were a troll man

Comment

for what? to aid in the flame wars? honestly, don't you stans ever get tired of that ****?

Comment

For what man?

To make another lame flaming thread with the actual video this time?

Gimme a damn break already.

Comment

Anybody that can comprehend english knows that what he said was taken out of context.

Comment

its the same video where he says he will only fight pacquiao if he gets 100% of the revenue:

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I am trying to find the interview with Bob Costas but not a youtube version.

I want to send it to my psychology teacher to see what she thinks about his mannerisms and answers to Costas questions on Pacquiao, she can't view youtube from the school email so if anyone can help me find the full interview on another player, ill give you a million points.

She doesn't know crap about boxing and I just told her can you tell me what you think of this guys reactions and answers?

I know for the intelligent people when someone answers with my health is more important or self preservation it means basically I fear for my health if I fight that guy that is why I won't fight him.

Welcome to my ignore list for posting some clown ass stuff like this!!! You have nothing else better to do with your life? This is disgusting things have really reached a new low with PBF and Manny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                Welcome to my ignore list for posting some clown ass stuff like this!!! You have nothing else better to do with your life? This is disgusting things have really reached a new low with PBF and Manny stuff.
                yawn, so you tell me I have nothing better to do? when I barely post on here?

yet you never attack cigarillo, larry, fetta, chow, and the other fl0mos who have no life or job and are the first replies in every thread hating on pacman as their replies.

Stop pretending you aren't biased when you are.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  yawn, so you tell me I have nothing better to do? when I barely post on here?

yet you never attack cigarillo, larry, fetta, chow, and the other fl0mos who have no life or job and are the first replies in every thread hating on pacman as their replies.

Stop pretending you aren't biased when you are.
                  For the underlined I didn't tell you anything I asked comprehend what you read before replying. Your post count has nothing to do with what you actually do in your life. There are plenty who are here all day everyday with a low post count cause they choose not to post comments just read articles and comments.

As for the bold show me one post from those posters you named that says "Someone email a video of Manny answering questions about OSDT so I can email it to my psych teacher so they can analyze it for me to tell me if Manny is scared or lying"

You can't cause only your clown ass would think of doing some stuff like that. Yes to me you must not have nothing better to do with your life if making threads asking for stuff like that. Who really does that besides a clown. I mean you really trying taking time out of someones day to analyze a video of Mayweather to prove something to posters and yourself on the internet.

But you gonna sit and try to act like you really have better things to do with your life. LLS yeah ok!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
                    damn never realized you were a troll man
                    How is that trolling? showing it to his pshyc teacher is actually an intelligent and interesting thing to do. Better then the incessant butt licking you clog the boards up with. Besides they do that type of thing on nancy grace and other news shows all the time. Knowing you you're just concerned she might have something negative to say about the man. I'd like to hear what she has to say about a grown up who spends 20 hours a day posting about an idol.

Comment

Working...
                    X