No announcement yet.

STFU klit-haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU klit-haters

who should wlad fight... hmm tell me... who is the next best guy he should fight

you guys talking crap about him fighting chisora, or possibily tyson fury, yet there isn't really anybody else out there, tell me who he should fight..

the thing is wlad wanted to fight haye.. before he fought peters... haye fought harrison, when there was a better fight out there (wlad)

I agree any guy who hates klit needs to stfu.

Comment

Comment

i dont hate them, i just think they like to touch each others bumholes

Comment

theyve already beaten the crap out of anyone worth fighting

its the klitschko curse.. theyre just too good

chagaev, sultan, chambers, etc, etc, etc... dominated

povetkin.. wants to go back to the olympics or something? i dunno what his deal is

haye just wants to make money hyping himself then retire after a couple paydays - by his own admission mind you - i dont think he believes he has a chance

poor klitschkos, maybe botsyov will fight them and lose

i guess theres always the sideshow match with valuev
          Last edited by Toe Injury; 10-31-2010, 03:36 PM.

Comment

First reasonable thread Ive seen all day..

Happy Halloween

Last edited by Joeyzagz; 12-24-2010, 01:20 PM.

Comment

According to my computer, you created this thread Today @ 4:06 PM.

Compare this thread to the following thread, which you posted Today @ 2:48 PM:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=434375

While I give you credit for not posting yet another "Floyd/Manny OSDT testing cut-off" topic, one must wonder if you enjoy repeatedly showing your (lack of) intelligence and creativity.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
                First reasonable thread Ive seen all day..

Happy Halloween

hahahahahha green k

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                  who should wlad fight... hmm tell me... who is the next best guy he should fight

you guys talking crap about him fighting chisora, or possibily tyson fury, yet there isn't really anybody else out there, tell me who he should fight..

the thing is wlad wanted to fight haye.. before he fought peters... haye fought harrison, when there was a better fight out there (wlad)

He should rematch purrity. The guy with 20 proffesional lossses who he quit against. Even that would be better than Fury.

Comment

They should retire instead of beating on people who either have no hope or are undeserved of a shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X