No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Feels Farenas Has a Shot To Shock Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Feels Farenas Has a Shot To Shock Gamboa

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum believes Filipino featherweight Michael Farenas has a chance against Cuba’s flashy and undefeated Yuriorkis Gamboa when they clash in a ten round bout on the blockbuster undercard of Pacquiao-Marquez IV at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on December 8.

In a telephone conversation with BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard, the astute promoter said Gamboa “hasn’t fought in over a year and Farenas can take advantage of that.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

TKO 1 round. Gamboa. What a stupid stupid fight.

Comment

Everyone has a shot, when you come down to it, so Gamboa has to take the fight seriously; but this is essentially a tune-up fight. It'll be exciting to see Yuri back in action, and interesting to see how he performs.
      Last edited by CubanGuyNYC; 11-20-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

What happened to Gamboa-Beltran???????

Comment

Yes, if you're wondering, Ronnie article.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            What happened to Gamboa-Beltran???????
            It's off. Beltran had a rough fight versus Rocky Martinez on Sept. 15. According to Top Rank's Carl Moretti, "He was just physically not ready to go back in the gym after such a grueling match with Martinez. It was too soon of a turnaround."

Comment

yea right bobby boy, yea right...

Comment

Originally posted by seal View Post
                TKO 1 round. Gamboa. What a stupid stupid fight.
                HAve u seen this pinoy fight? He has the best straight left after pacquiao! 50cents will be dissapointed. He picked the wrong guy to pad gamboas record. When i heard about this, i was like.... Hey this will be another upset. Just remember pongsaklek, a hofamer got koed by A pinoy journeyman. This guy is not a journeyman! Farenas is a ko artist & hungry! I smell a shocking upset! I will not be surprise if gamboa backed out once he see how farenas fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  HAve u seen this pinoy fight? He has the best straight left after pacquiao! 50cents will be dissapointed. He picked the wrong guy to pad gamboas record. When i heard about this, i was like.... Hey this will be another upset. Just remember pongsaklek, a hofamer got koed by A pinoy journeyman. This guy is not a journeyman! Farenas is a ko artist & hungry! I smell a shocking upset! I will not be surprise if gamboa backed out once he see how farenas fights!

gamboa is going to have the easiest fight he has had in years. KO by yuri, most likely brutally.

lol /facepalm

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Let's bet. All your points.

Comment

Working...
                    X