No announcement yet.

I have a noob question...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a noob question...

How do you find the threads that you have recently posted? Is there a way to search it? I know with other forums you can just go to your profile and it will show recent posts there, but I dont see it here. Am I missing something?

Originally posted by GranTorino
    How do you find the threads that you have recently posted? Is there a way to search it? I know with other forums you can just go to your profile and it will show recent posts there, but I dont see it here. Am I missing something?
    Just go to search option on top header, do advanced search and serach by name or click on your own name and click option to find more posts by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by kara
      Just go to search option on top header, do advanced search and serach by name or click on your own name and click option to find more posts by yourself.
      Thanks man.

Comment

You noob!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post

Comment

nah, it probably was deleted by a mod. What was it about?

Comment

Working...
                  X