Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REAL truth of the matter is that Pac haters (Floyd fans)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The REAL truth of the matter is that Pac haters (Floyd fans)

wish for his downfall. Where as Floyd haters (BOXING FANS) just want him to STOP CHERRY PICKING....and fight a top WW..

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
    wish for his downfall. Where as Floyd haters (BOXING FANS) just want him to STOP CHERRY PICKING....and fight a top WW..
    You killed your own thread wit your OP homey. Truth has been spoken.

Comment

Amen to that.

Comment

Pacquiao stans wish on Floyd's downfall and think only Pacquiao exists, Floyd stans talk **** on Pacquiao and act as if they only care about Floyd. Floyd fans are obviously fans of Floyd but fans of the sport also... and just wanna see good fights while appreciating fighter's talent and skills, same goes with Pacquiao fans.

There is a huge difference between fans and stans, huge.

That is the REAL TRUTH, stans are stans, they talk **** to defend there fighter and try to hype there fighter up and only particularly care about one fighter... that is why they are called nuthuggers, stans, whatever. They are different from fans.
        Last edited by Spacey1991; 11-01-2009, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          Pacquiao stans wish on Floyd's downfall and think only Pacquiao exists, Floyd stans talk **** on Pacquiao and act as if they only care about Floyd. Floyd fans are obviously fans of Floyd but fans of the sport also... and just wanna see good fights while appreciating fighter's talent and skills, same goes with Pacquiao fans.

There is a huge difference between fans and stans, huge.
          Pac Stans just wish for.. A: Floyd to fight a WW or, B: Floyd to just say "hey, let me have pac' or "hey, give me the winner of Pac-Cotto "....

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            You killed your own thread wit your OP homey. Truth has been spoken.
            ^^^yeah...not even funny... just true.

Comment

Pac Stans just wish for.. A: Floyd to fight a WW or, B: Floyd to just say "hey, let me have pac' or "hey, give me the winner of Pac-Cotto "....
              Thats what Pac Fans think . Pac Stans clog NSB with threads like "Mayweather is gay with ellerbe! Proof Inside!"

Comment

Do you know the difference between stans and fans?

That is what fans are like, the stans only care about there fighter... Pacquiao stans only give a **** about Pacquiao, same with Floyd stans.

The reason people call them stans are because they are being compared to that guy out of the Eminem video Stan, obsessed.

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
                  Thats what Pac Fans think . Pac Stans clog NSB with threads like "Mayweather is gay with ellerbe! Proof Inside!"
                  Exactly, just like Floyd stans talk about everything he buys are investments including boats.

Comment

Comparing nut huggers to the real fans who just love the sport as well as having a favorite fighter amongst others is unfair. The reason they are called that is cause they should be ignored and the fans should be listened to instead who have a proper opinion.

I don't you bringing up people like LA BADBOY saying "FLOYD is GAY!" and then posting photoshopped imaged of him doing balle or some ****, your just focusing on one set of biased fans.

The floyd fans want to see the best fights, the fans... I wanna see Floyd fight Mosley, or the Pacquiao/Cotto winner or even all 3 or 2 of the three because as a Boxing fan they would be great fights to see. Your just labelling on set of fans to do certain things when it aint like that, its the people who are obsessed and only care about that fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X