No announcement yet.

My pics from Las Vegas....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pics from Las Vegas....

Okay, here are my pics from Las Vegas. Understand that everyfighter I approched I was either buzzed or nervous as hell. I was starstruck....

First pic I took, I was scared as ****, stalked him for about 10 minutes before I got up the nerve to talk to him. My favorite fighter ever...

Didnt recognize him at first.....

One Big Mother****er.......

You look so thrilled to be there! Sylvia is a monster. Great pics.
    Did you see Vitor before or after the fight?

Comment

Those last ones where all before the event, these ones are post fight and after party pics....

First person I seen post fight, awesome guy, had great things too say about Ben "The Birdman" Stark...

After party....

Comment

Nice pics Kaps...although you could have at least changed expression for one of them ya sad faced bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Zen
          You look so thrilled to be there! Sylvia is a monster. Great pics.
          Did you see Vitor before or after the fight?
          Dude I was ****in star struck, I've met celebs before, no big deal, but over there I was like a Teenage girl at a Justin Timberlake concert.....

Comment

Originally posted by seldomTap
            Nice pics Kaps...although you could have at least changed expression for one of them ya sad faced bastard!
            I am clearly smiling in the pics with Henderson, Wallid, and Coleman.....

Comment

Dude, that Jens pic has me cracking the **** up. The peoples eyebrow, he looks like he got his ass kicked, has white powder on his face and pretty romo. And your fist is twice the size of his.

Comment

He is also standing on a step above me. That pic cracks me up too.....

Comment

BTW, all afterparty pics where taken by Tanner.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
                    Dude I was ****in star struck, I've met celebs before, no big deal, but over there I was like a Teenage girl at a Justin Timberlake concert.....
                    You had to change underwear?

Comment

Working...
                    X