Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why should floyd give pacroid a rematch when he cowardly ducked jeff horn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why should floyd give pacroid a rematch when he cowardly ducked jeff horn?

pacroid said he was robbed. and jeff horn said lets do it again. pacroid said nope. what a damn coward. so why do ppl feel like floyd is obligated to give pacroid a second fight?

if im floyd i tell pacroid to beat jeff horn and then he'll get his wish

Hmm. Fighting Thurman instead of Horn is cowardly?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
      Hmm. Fighting Thurman instead of Horn is cowardly?
      To be fair, Thurman was fresh off a beating by Josesito. Horn was fresh off putting Anthony Mundine - same age as Manny - to sleep.

Comment

Floyd huggers sound alot like Wilder huggers. Not only defending every thing their heroes do but in turn trying to crap on anything the "enemy as they like to see them as" do. They cant bring themselves to say "Manny is great but Floyds better" they need to crap all over Pacquiao. Its so sad. This is from Americans belief that WWE Wrestling is real. You dont have to hate a Boxer to like another Boxer.

Comment

Jeff Horn was bullying Pacquiao in that ring, throwing that midget around like it was nothing

Comment

Hahahahaha pacaroid I like that at his age he gotta be on something.

Comment

I'm betting that punchr knows why...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                I'm betting that punchr knows why...
                If I remember correctly, Punchr is the guy who for years has been desperately trying to figure out how to get the attention of women, LOL.

Comment

Do people like OP realize they sound just as dumb as the “pac tards” with the idiotic insults?

Comment

If pac had rematched a guy he clearly beat in horn you would of had your panties in a bunch about him ducking Thurman or other actual champs, haters always gonna hate.

Comment

Working...
                    X