• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Generation at GQ

Date: 17-Nov-02 10:31 AM
    796 Total Posts
    Edited:17-Nov-02 10:57 AM

I just want to say how proud I am of my guys that rolled yesterday in Vegas. 1st off BJ fought in the beginner division and tapped every opponent all the way to winning the finals. Alex the Mad Russian fought in the intermediat division also tapping every opponent all the way to winning the finals. Rami Boukai fought in the Advanced division also tapping all but one opponent all the way to winning the finals. On a side note Jeremy Williams fought in the 190 advanced division losing to the eventual winner of the division. Erica fought in the Advanced division beating her first opponent 8 or 10 to 0 and then losing to Gazzy in the finals. She was doing great and was all over her in the beginning and then out of no where she sat back for a leg and I have never EVER seen her go for legs and she held on to it a little long until Gazzy eventually got the full mount winning on points. She then fought in the open division and arm barred her first girl and then an imposter showed up to fight Gazzy in her next match. She was already mentaly beat and gave no resistance gettign toe holded in about 15-20 seconds. I would like to congradulate Gazzy on the win and tell her that her kid students must have been so proud of her to see her mount Erica and put both hands up in the air and stick her toung out screaming like an idiot. She was very classy, but I have heard nothing but that about her...Hence the sarcasim. Anyway we had 5 guys and Gal from NG compete and we took home 3 first place medals, and 1 second place medal. Gongrats guys our NON BJJ strikes again

Brennan and his team are tough as hell. Congrats to them.

Comment

Working...
    X