Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: After Mayweather Beats McGregor - Our Fight Can Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: After Mayweather Beats McGregor - Our Fight Can Happen!

Amir Khan spent years trying to nail down a showdown with Floyd Mayweather Jr yet the Briton is more than happy to see the undefeated multi-division world champion come out of retirement to face a man who has never had a single professional bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This punk sounds almost as bad as Suleiman begging Canelo to take part in their piece of shet belts!
    This fool Khan needs to get off Mayweather and Pacquiao's dick!

Comment

Yes Con, you're the biggest name out there for Mayweather now. He fought PAC to avoid you bcuz you're ferociously undefeated. This will be the best thing to happen to Floyd, facing you.

Comment

Comment

Oh my gosh! Seriously you can put this guy in the stalker zone. His obsession is staggering.

Comment

Wouldn't it make more sense he fights GGG when the Kazakh loses in September? This way he can attempt what Brook couldn't

Comment

It's still a great style matchup. The only prime boxer Floyd fought with speed the last decade or maybe ever was Zab Judah, and Zab was a four round fighter as Angel Garcia said. The other one should have been Pacquiao but it didn't happen until way too late. Khan still looked like he had the speed vs Canelo so it could be interesting. I'd obviously prefer GGG-Mayweather (at at least 157, GGG cannot make 154 healthy anymore and I think it would look like Canelo-Chavez Jr if it happened that low), but Khan is still one of the better opponents for Floyd at 147.

Comment

Mayweather needs to get a restraining order on Khan for stalking.

Comment

Mayweather doesn't even need Khan... regardless if it happened, I'm sure Mayweather would murder Khan with a counterpunch...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Couldn't have put it better myself bro

Comment

Working...
                    X