Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Highlights Video of Ouma sparking up Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Highlights Video of Ouma sparking up Golovkin!

Ouma was no slouch & he gave Golovkin a tough time. However, GGG still stopped him.

Comment

Well...Taylor was winning vs Chavez.
      At the end, GGG won the fight but you gotta respect Ouma, he is a warrior in and out the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        Well...Taylor was winning vs Chavez.
        At the end, GGG won the fight but you gotta respect Ouma, he is a warrior in and out the ring.
        A well made assessment. As as I've stated before, a Chavez eventually got beat by a younger and stronger Tszyu.

Anybody that honestly watched Golovkin years before (like in this fight against Ouma) he was extremely more flexible, agile, and faster than he is today. Ouma never proved he could compete at the 160 elite level with his second opportunity against Golovkin and had lost to other 154 fighters. Went 10 with Golovkin, and even though Golovkin wore him down in the later rounds he was getting lit up by poor defense throughout the fight with Abel yelling at him in the corner.

Which means only one thing. They avoided elite Southpaws since then. Boxing is a business. Hearing Abel's endless videos on youtube with inconsistencies proves how boxing trainers review tapes.

Lara would box circles on Golovkin as he is nowhere near the speed he was in 2011, nor is Ouma at the level of Lara.

Comment

You're a biased joke the Africutioner destroyed that boy and would stop lara before the 7th round.

Comment

So, let me see: Ouma was stopped in that fight, went straight to the hospital and took a two years break from boxing...
            ... anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
              Willie Monroe jr was a southpaw and he got smashed to bits, no problem.
              Lol. Monroe Jr. Has he ever won a world title? What's his KO ratio compared to Ouma? How many defeats did Ouma have coming in? Was it his first world title?

Golovkin got schooled. It was a Taylor vs Chavez bout

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                So, let me see: Ouma was stopped in that fight, went straight to the hospital and took a two years break from boxing...
                ... anything else?
                90% of boxers that go through brawls go to the hospital. Standard practice. How long has Juan Manuel Marquez been out from boxing? 2 years?

Lol. Yall gotta try better when you're spooked. The highlights video is archived on ze webz!

Comment

OMG they made a highlight out of a loser?

The only reason he was difficult was because of the southpaw advantage.

GGG stopped the far inferior weaker awkward boxer

Also showed he can take a punch direct to the chin well, and he doesnt even have a thick big neck like he should have.

He may be vulnerable to a fast mobile boxer, but he will lose on points only, we all know he is the man, and the only way they beat him is the biatch way on points, like playing tag as a child.

You think the kid best at tag at school was the toughest? Youd be wrong
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 07-06-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                    LOL. Ouma landed a good few and dodged a few. Golovkin didn't look great. If that's schooling though then I guess hamed schooled barerra too. I heard GGG had jet lag from a delayed flight but I can't confirm it (no excuses LOL). I do agree, Golovkin didn't look his best here against a southpaw. If you can't see any difference since then though you may need to go to specsavers. Would be good to see GGG vs Lara. Interestingly he beat quality southpaws, such as Dirrell in the amateurs. Dirrell used to be extremely fast (pre-froch). He also beat southpaw World champs Andy Lee, Lucian Bute, and Korobov. I would also think that he fights more efficiently now, which is why we don't see him at that pace. He looked pretty tired in that fight.
                    Landed a "few good." Stop trolling! Lol

You didn't even watch the video. Golovkin got schooled. Forever archived on ze youtube!

Comment

Working...
                    X