No announcement yet.

Poor Chavez Jr....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Chavez Jr....

Tests positive for Marijuana after the biggest fight of his career!!!!!!

All I can remember is going back to the 1st 24/7 episode where Chavez Sr was talking about how he disowned him for helping him through his tough addiction times. All in all chavez Jr was doing the right thing.

Now that hes getting DUI's and testing positive for weed, what will his father do?

I think this is devastating for boxing in general, for the chavez family, and thruthfully mexican boxing as well unfortunately.

I've said it before that Canelo is here to stay as Mexico's mainstream star. If he fights Cotto he will win, but i'll definetely be the toughest fight he'll ever be in.
    .................................................. ...........................

On another note, can't wait till someone says that if he didnt test positive for weed he would've beat martinez LMAO

Queremos la revanchaaaaaa

On a side note me imagino que Sr. esta bien avergonzado

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
      Queremos la revanchaaaaaa

On a side note me imagino que Sr. esta bien avergonzado
      Id still like to see that rematch, even if it is after his suspension which will probably be about a year long. Pinche Julio Pendejo, Tiene que tomar su carrera mas en serio. By the way why all the sarcasm and hate towards Chavez Jr? I see you even rockin a Martinez avi now, Is it because he beat a Mexican? You seem to be a cool poster sometimes on here but I see right through you, Always posting stupid remarks about Mexican fighters on NSB.. WTF?? You feel some sort of inferiority complex .Get over that ****t already!!!

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        Tests positive for Marijuana after the biggest fight of his career!!!!!!

All I can remember is going back to the 1st 24/7 episode where Chavez Sr was talking about how he disowned him for helping him through his tough addiction times. All in all chavez Jr was doing the right thing.

Now that hes getting DUI's and testing positive for weed, what will his father do?

I think this is devastating for boxing in general, for the chavez family, and thruthfully mexican boxing as well unfortunately.

I've said it before that Canelo is here to stay as Mexico's mainstream star. If he fights Cotto he will win, but i'll definetely be the toughest fight he'll ever be in.
        .................................................. ...........................

On another note, can't wait till someone says that if he didnt test positive for weed he would've beat martinez LMAO
        Chavez Jr. is the biggest moron out there. Im glad he got a good beating... Maybe that will teach him to respect the sport, his fans, and his camp better.
        There is no need for a rematch! It will be the same outcome.

Yeah, rematch in Texas? No f****ing way! Texas is so damn corrupt. Have it in Vegas, MSG, or L.A.

Canelo... Man, what can I say about this guy!? This Kat is the truth. How do we know he's on top already? The H-A-T-E is already there!
        This dude is classy. He never talks ***** about anybody, ever. He even gave his respect to Cotto. How can you even hate on this guy? Jealousy is a mother ****er.
        Canelo will be the face of Mexican boxing. I can't wait to see this guy fight again. I bet its killing JR inside too! I hope so, that's what he gets for being a lazy pos.

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Id still like to see that rematch, even if it is after his suspension which will probably be about a year long. Pinche Julio Pendejo, Tiene que tomar su carrera mas en serio. By the way why all the sarcasm and hate towards Chavez Jr? I see you even rockin a Martinez avi now, Is it because he beat a Mexican? You seem to be a cool poster sometimes on here but I see right through you, Always posting stupid remarks about Mexican fighters on NSB.. WTF?? You feel some sort of inferiority complex .Get over that ****t already!!!
        Maybe because he's still bitter at Mexicans because of what Antonio Margarito did to Cotto... Whooped him! IDK, some people can never let go of the past, which is pretty sad if you ask me. AP should have a sig of Margarito beating Martinez, or of Martinez beating High Flying Cintron.

Comment

This was the biggest most important latino boxing match that has come around in years! boxing importance included because of title unification (martinez stripped belt was at stake) and Chavez failed to realize this?

I could tell there was somethign wrong when he was in the pool in 24/7 and his dad (one of the greatest boxers ever) is telling him how to beat this guy and he's barely paying attention.

He should just take a time out from boxing to really evaluate what he wants to do with his life.

Comment

Oh my god Look who's talking.Do you even know what inferiority complex even means?? Yeah i got a Martinez avi y que? Sue me, I've always supported sergio.The same way i had an avi of Ward when he beat froch in the super 6,when Rios beat Acosta,when lucas beat judah and when Ortiz pummeled berto..so again? Yo hablo con la verdad aunque te duela,todo lo que yo eh dicho de Chávez es pura verdad, tambien de Canelo.That's the problem on here ppl get so defensive abt there fighters when facts are handed down.

Chávez hasn't submitted himself to 3 previous urine tests,and your taking about tests being done at it's LOWEST standards.He's been busted for diuretics before,he's a big fish hiding in a tiny pond, a free belt,and,god son of the head wbc and now busted for marijuana.So yeah i think there's clear significance why me and many ppl dislike him.What's funny is when Cotto beat Margarito in the rematch you were Marg's biggest cheerleader,'kneegul' will get ko'd by Margarito','jotto will lose' etc etc...after the fight your biggest excuse was Margarito's eye and the ref stopping the fight early but before the fight you didn't mention jack **** about it.Like many posters that i know in the lounge that did the same thing but i won't say who.

I know it wasn't you're typical weekend but don't put your bad mood out on me bro.Chavez will win again some day.Maybe they'll strip ward and have his belt vacant,waiting for Julio when he moves up after his suspension.Just saying...
            Last edited by AP♠; 09-20-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

i dont think its that bad, im sure hell be back better than ever. this fight brought him down from his high horse hopefully he learns from this. martinez did an amazing job at keeping chavez from unloading. im just a lil suprised of all the hate chavez is recently getting i mean people do really hate this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                Oh my god Look who's talking.Do you even know what inferiority complex even means?? Yeah i got a Martinez avi y que? Sue me, I've always supported sergio.The same way i had an avi of Ward when he beat froch in the super 6,when Rios beat Acosta,when lucas beat judah and when Ortiz pummeled berto..so again? Yo hablo con la verdad aunque te duela,todo lo que yo eh dicho de Chávez es pura verdad, tambien de Canelo.That's the problem on here ppl get so defensive abt there fighters when facts are handed down.

Chávez hasn't submitted himself to 3 previous urine tests,and your taking about tests being done at it's LOWEST standards.He's been busted for diuretics before,he's a big fish hiding in a tiny pond, a free belt,and,god son of the head wbc and now busted for marijuana.So yeah i think there's clear significance why me and many ppl dislike him.What's funny is when Cotto beat Margarito in the rematch you were Marg's biggest cheerleader,'kneegul' will get ko'd by Margarito','jotto will lose' etc etc...after the fight your biggest excuse was Margarito's eye and the ref stopping the fight early but before the fight you didn't mention jack **** about it.Like many posters that i know in the lounge that did the same thing but i won't say who.

I know it wasn't you're typical weekend but don't put your bad mood out on me bro.Chavez will win again some day.Maybe they'll strip ward and have his belt vacant,waiting for Julio when he moves up after his suspension.Just saying...
                Que a hecho Canelo que tanta gente lo odia? El morro nunca habla mal de nadie y ultimamente quiere pelear con todos. He tried to fight Wiliams, Kirkland but the fights were cancelled. Now in regards to what i highlighted from your post, I have never hid the fact that I am a huge fan of Margarito and was backing him against Cotto, yeah I thought he would win but he lost. Oh well thats boxing, I never reffered to Cotto as Kneegul or stuff like that, stop bull****ting!!! It's all good though man I can understand why you lash out against Mexican fighters lately, especially with the lack of champions and overall good fighters coming out of Puerto Rico, Yo entiendo hermano!! WAR COTTO against TROUT!!!!

Comment

Que a hecho Canelo que tanta gente lo odia? El morro nunca habla mal de nadie y ultimamente quiere pelear con todos. He tried to fight Wiliams, Kirkland but the fights were cancelled. Now in regards to what i highlighted from your post, I have never hid the fact that I am a huge fan of Margarito and was backing him against Cotto, yeah I thought he would win but he lost. Oh well thats boxing, I never reffered to Cotto as Kneegul or stuff like that, stop bull****ting!!! It's all good though man I can understand why you lash out against Mexican fighters lately, especially with the lack of champions and overall good fighters coming out of Puerto Rico, Yo entiendo hermano!! WAR COTTO against TROUT!!!!
                  Let me tell you the reason why people hate canelo and chavez, they got gift belts. What sulaiman did to Martinez to give Chavez the belt is unforgivable, and Canelo fighting a guy who was ranked number 7 at 147, not even ranked at 154, for a vacant wbc belt is also crazy. (Matthew Hatton)

I personally really like Canelo, he's one of my fav. fighters.

As far as the bold up there, its very true right now bro. ****, we only have 1 right now in Roman Martinez and that was a badass fight that could've gone either way IMO. The population difference between Mexico and puerto Rico is tremendous, therefore ya'll are able to crank out more champions. Please, nobody is gonna convince me otherwise tht it doesn't. Imagine if you want to buy a pair of jeans, and you have a store that only has 4 or 5 pairs of jeans, against a store that has 150 pairs of jeans well guess what store is gonna have more sale output and inventory to choose from? Hope ya'll understand the analogy there.

I think the only fights for a canelo are some type of 154 unification, Cotto, and Martinez, thats the only competition right now, and I think he beats Cotto.

Comment

good lord every one is writing a novel with each reply!! haahha

Comment

Working...
                    X