No announcement yet.

Gloves wearing out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloves wearing out

I dont know what the deal is, but my gloves keep popping I guess you could say, particularly in the right hand. I started out with 10 oz gloves to use on the heavybag(they came with the heavybag), but for some reason a hole opened up on the outside AND the inside of the glove, and I dont have fingernails or anything. in fact, the hole is in the fist area, not the finger area at all. and all the stuffing started coming out, and my hand started getting beaten up because of the lack of padding.

so instead I went and got 16oz gloves, because I figured with all that padding these wouldnt let my fists get beaten up. but now the same thing is starting to happen, and black marks are starting to appear on the glove from the heavybag, just like last time.

Is this kind of thing normal for gloves to wear out this quick? these are everlast gloves and I use a 80lb heavybag, and Ive only been using the gloves for about a month and a half.

its a shame too, I only do it for exercise and fun, but the gloves wearing out makes it impossible/it hurts the hell out of my fists. whats the deal?

you bought ****ty ass gloves....

Comment

If you want hand protection and durability get either title gel training gloves or ringside imf tech, 16 oz

Comment

That shouldn't be happening, which means it sounds like you bought some bad gloves unfortuantely. Everlast gloves you get at any sporting goods store aren't very good.

Comment

Working...
        X