No announcement yet.

David Haye expect to become a world champion by 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye expect to become a world champion by 2017

David Haye believe he become a most heavyweight world champion in next year(2017)..

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
    David Haye believe he become a most heavyweight world champion in next year(2017)..
    He can beat all four champs, (Fury, Wilder, Joshua, and Oqunedo)

Comment

If he can beat Briggs then i will be convinced.

Comment

if he wanted to he probably could cause i would fancy him against bum squad and anthony 'stay humble' joshua. But im not sure he has the motivation for the big fights now, think he just wants some money to keep him ticking over.

Comment

Haye is a BUM - all this talk of him fighting someone meaningful is proper bollocks.

He wants that AJ fight so bad.

Comment

What's going on with the Brighs fight? It was supposed to be in September.

Comment

He should have honoured his word and fought Briggs.

You don't play with a mans earnings like that, especially if it's someome like Briggs looking to secure his retirement fund.

When I see Haye I'm going to break his other little toe.

Comment

Haye is finished, he looked sloppy in his last fight. The dude just wants to get KO'ed by Joshua for one last payday.

Comment

I think he can get a belt, but not become the man.

Comment

Haye is doing my head in now!

Used to love the guy
                    Then hated him
                    Now want to love him again

But he won't fight anyone, I could have beaten Mark De Mori (self taught boxer) and "The Cobra", I don't even think they had hands

Haye belongs near to top, the division is the weakest it has been for a while;

Wilder
                    Fury
                    Johsua

Can all be beaten by Haye, but only in the next 12 months / 18 months top.

The Briggs fight would have been ideal for Haye, fight a 40 year old who sells a fight like a dream... Love Briggs to bits but Haye would win in 4/5th

I believe Joshua will fight Haye at Wembley next summer, and despite being a Joshua fan I will back Haye by mid-rounds KO, maybe 6-8

#LetsGoChamp

Comment

Working...
                    X