No announcement yet.

JCC SR "Andre Ward will not be remembered in Boxing history"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCC SR "Andre Ward will not be remembered in Boxing history"

Interesting comment. Considering Ward is supposed to be the 2nd best ever and a huge draw but the great Julio Cesar Chavez SR who once got a draw moving up to welterweight against Pernell Whitaker (in a fight he says he deserved to win) said nobody will remember him.

Chavez' opinion was used as gospel recently, so it's interesting to see how people view this.

....daaaamn jcc sr don't be so mean....

but hold up...andre ward is the second best ever what?, and a huge draw where?

Comment

Whats an andre ward?

Comment

yeah he will be forgetten about pretty quickly to be honest. no classic fights or even entertaining fights, must of his fights were ugly as hell to watch. is there really anyone whos gonna think, wow i wish ward would come out of retirement so we can see him fight such and such....

Comment

Will be remembered for low blowing to victory. That's why its best to try win fairly

Comment

Chavez said that because he hates the dirty style of Ward.

Ward was great in 168 buth both fights vs Kovalev were pure s.hi.t

Horrible fights to see and that was for the fault of Ward that has the help of the referee

Comment

Did Andre even crack 100k ppvs??

Comment

I like the source you've provided.

Comment

Years from now no one will be watching Andre Ward highlight videos. No one watches them now. After the "Son of Judges" trails off into the sunset with his 32 fights, no one will ever say, "I sure miss watching Andre Ward fight".

Comment

Chavez Sr. gets dumber every day

Comment

Working...
                    X